Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
aight ...

Good look.

I thought it was 5
All good. The only reason I know is because I have been watching it for my friend that I traded my OPO to for the N6. They miss 5.0, so I was looking at when they would get it natively and saw about this update. Curious to see how that Oxygen OS ends up being received and performing as well.

Having SwiftKey natively and default on the phone
nthat.gif

M9 got rid of da black bar..no more hate from this guy..that thing might be copped day 1

Oh yea about Showbox, it works on my Nexus 6 and I use Allcast to stream the movies to my Chromecast
nthat.gif

My god that M9 is beautiful!
eek.gif

[COLOR=#red]The M9 is looking ok, just ok, nothing special. You're either going to have to buy a case for it which would cover up its "beauty" of have it get scuffed up with normal usage. These are smartphones...not contestants for a beauty contest :lol: [/COLOR]

As long as you feel the same way about the looks of the new S6 when it officially leaks, then that statement is ok in my book.

Besides, you know the guys in here stay rocking their phones bare naked. They will post 4-5 months later how they cracked the screen and/or dropped it or something
laugh.gif

I know you probably think the S6 looks better though even though you are saying looks don't matter since they are in a case
laugh.gif

[COLOR=#red]LOL @WrightOne...I think the M9 looks nice, and will probably look better to a lot of people than the S6. At the end of the day these are rectangular glass slabs so really we talking about how the back looks, which like I was saying will either be covered up, or scratched the heck up if it's metal. Samsung was brilliant by having a metal frame with a durable soft touch back which has enough friction to not slide out your hand. [/COLOR]

This is great information. Thanks for sharing.

Could you (and other N6 users) tell me how you handle the curved back on flat surfaces?

just switched from the 6+ to the nexus 6 and man i'm so happy to be back with the nexus fam(i had the n4)..

just try to center your movements on the phone to keep balance.. it should not be a huge problem..

this phone is just :smokin

just switched from the 6+ to the nexus 6 and man i'm so happy to be back with the nexus fam(i had the n4)..

just try to center your movements on the phone to keep balance.. it should not be a huge problem..

this phone is just
smokin.gif
what made you make the switch?

I was getting tired of iOS and decided to give the Nexus 6 a try. I'm glad I did

this phone is just :smokin

Just ordered one and will use it as my daily within the return window and make a decision prior to it ending.

what made you make the switch?

I was getting tired of iOS and decided to give the Nexus 6 a try. I'm glad I did

i loathe the iPhone.. iOS.. i feel they are 3rd in OS.. i think vanilla android > windows >ios .. i didn't want to wait a week to get rid of my 5s for the n6 so i upgraded because the 6+ was available.. i have the nokia lumia 1520.. beautiful windows phone.. so having android and windows is a beautiful thing..

i really like the nexus 6.. i miss the google services.. the size of the screen.. the build.. the two speakers.. i wanted it from the first time i saw it.. one thing about iPhones are that they justhe google services..

I hope this new tablet that htc puts out narrows the gap between android tablets and the ipad. been feening for an ipad :x

never really had issues with the curved back on the n6. I go naked too.

overall I'm happy with everything about the phone. the only gripe is that battery life is inconsistent but even at its worse it always gets me through the day, and I can charge back in an hour.

one thing -- it'll take time, but as phones get bigger, more apps will take advantage of the extra real estate. each inch will increase the number of things you can do comfortably on a phone. sure, most things can be done on a 5" screen, and there will always be a market for that, but these 6" phones will hopefully become a power user thing where you can do more.

Last edited:
 [h1]New Galaxy S6 render based on precise schematics surfaces[/h1]
11 February, 2015 | Comments (71)  | Post your comment

Tags: SamsungAndroidRumors

A lot is already known about Samsung's next flagship device and its edged variant. Rumors  have been all over the place, but no actual photos of a S6 units are available as of yet.

We even have a pretty good idea on the handset's shape and dimensions. This is mostly based on leaked images of various cases for the future smartphone, but fairly recently we also saw some alleged schematics of the Galaxy S6  that seemed pretty accurate and credible enough.
gsmarena_001.jpg

Based on those very sketches somebody has taken up the task to fire up some CAD software and produce a few gorgeous and very detailed renders of the device. At this point these images are as close as we can get to actually seeing Samsung's next flagship and judging from what we already know the renders should be close to, if not absolutely accurate.
gsmarena_002.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy S6 should be equally impressive in terms of hardware. Rumors point toward an Exynos 7420 octa-core power house of a CPU  along with an equally impressive Mali-T760 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The Galaxy S6 should spout a 5.1-inch QHD display and a rather impressive camera setup - 20MP OIS main shooter and 5MP front-facing.

But again most of the above is still based purely on rumors so until Samsung's MWC event on March 1 nothing is really certain about the device and its edged sibling.

Source
I like it.  This is what the S5 should have been, with the Edge being the S6

Last edited:
Those M9 renderings look :pimp: hopefully the finished product is similar

Been using my moms N4 the past few days and I have realized that my z3v is actually faster and I enjoy using it a lot more. The screen and camera are better on the N4 tho...if only it had VoLTE :smh: really wish I could keep both phones :lol: but I need VoLTE so I have to get the N4 for now.

Really looking forward to the Z4

Back
Top Bottom