• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Verizon has the refurbished Note 4 for 489.99.

Its unlocked for all carriers you just have to make sure it has the bands you need.

Copped one for the wifey so I can get mine back
mean.gif
how do i tell if the bands will work for sprint?

these are the note 4 bands - Network: LTE Band 13/4 (700/1700 MHz), CDMA/1xEVDO Rev. A (800/1900 MHz); 

im guessing thats the bands it works on but idk if works on sprint

Last edited:

Verizon has the refurbished Note 4 for 489.99.

Its unlocked for all carriers you just have to make sure it has the bands you need.

Copped one for the wifey so I can get mine back
mean.gif
how do i tell if the bands will work for sprint?

these are the note 4 bands - Network: LTE Band 13/4 (700/1700 MHz), CDMA/1xEVDO Rev. A (800/1900 MHz); 

im guessing thats the bands it works on but idk if works on sprint
I believe Sprint is CDMA 1900/800, so it should work.  Idk about their LTE bands though

[h1]Samsung starts rolling out Lollipop to the Galaxy Note 4[/h1]

NEWS
By Rich Edmonds  | Feb 11 2015 | 9:01 am  | 96 Comments

samsung-galaxy-note-4-11.jpg

Samsung has today kicked off the rollout of Android 5.0 Lollipop  for the Galaxy Note 4. The update has been spotted in Poland and is based on Android 5.0.1, bringing with it a brand new look and feel to the user experience. Throw in improved performance, stronger battery life and other notable changes and we're looking at a seriously sweet update.

SamMobile  notes that the release hasn't yet appeared on Kies, meaning we'll have to wait for the OTA update to show on the Galaxy Note 4. If you have somehow managed to pull the update down to your device, do let us know in the comments how you're finding the revamped Note experience.

Source: SamMobile

I believe Sprint is CDMA 1900/800, so it should work.  Idk about their LTE bands though
yea i just got off chat with them. they told me it wouldnt pick up their LTE bands but would pick up CDMA. I tried to get them to price match
laugh.gif
 they were not having it.

Last edited:
I prefer home buttons too. But the M9 still nice though. In just like all the screen I can get. I am a big fan of large screens.

[COLOR=#red]The M9 is looking ok, just ok, nothing special. You're either going to have to buy a case for it which would cover up its "beauty" of have it get scuffed up with normal usage. These are smartphones...not contestants for a beauty contest :lol: [/COLOR]

The hate is real, Samsung for you on payroll huh?

:rofl:

Then at the end, your basically admitting it looks nice.. but then going to the "it's a phone, not supposed to look good!" argument.

This guy always amazes.

Always liked the physical home button too.not just to go home, it just feels more natural turning on the screen that way as well.

Welp. No N4 for me. I was gunna wait for a price drop but after reading about the m9 cam enhancements and now the renderings. Will simply go from M8 to M9.

I knew the G3 would ultimately pale in comparison yo the nexus. Galaxy. One lines etc.. LG just isnt good at making smartphones lol. Never have been. I remember like 5 yrs ago my boss had an LG Revolution hed hafta charge like half the day. Said hed rsther switch back to a flip phone between the battery and freezing

How'd you like it?

Considering picking it up with the valentines discount, but kinda wanna wait for the zenfone 2.

I love it. I came from a GNex so I'm sure any new flagship would be impressive to me and I can't compare it to anything recent or newer.

I love the design, it still feels a bit slippery but hopefully the Hula case I have coming in will help with that. I went with the bamboo back, but the leather and even the soft touch colors looked really appealing. I've been getting on average 4 hours of screen on time with a lot of games, web browsing, messaging, etc. My cell signal is also pretty weak in my apartment so I know that'll hurt the battery. Camera is good, it can be hit and miss sometimes, but you can take good pictures with it. 

I like the Moto features on it too. I love that I can wave my hand over the phone and it'll light up with the time and notifications, or simply picking it up will bring up the Moto Display feature. It's always on listening is cool too, so as I'm getting ready I can shout to my phone and ask what the weather will be like. I haven't used it but it'll also automatically detect when you're driving too. So little features like that are cool on top of stock Android.Performance wise it flies and haven't had a major issue with anything yet. It hasn't frozen or lagged seriously. It doesn't have dual front facing speakers but the one front facing speaker is solid and loud enough. I'm still getting used to some kinks with Lollipop, but that's not a specific Moto X issue.

Basically it checked off enough boxes for me so that's why I went with it. The few "drawbacks" would be the battery isn't the greatest, no expandable storage (but with cloud services that's less of a problem), and the camera is good but not great. The battery (also not removable) could be better, but between quick chargers, external USB battery packs, car chargers, it's not as much of a problem. And it takes great shots, but might struggle more with indoor/lowlight images, or with moving objects too like kids.

I'd absolutely recommend it and I've been happy with my purchase. Although something like the Zenphone is interesting, as is the new M9. But I like the simple additions and helpful features Moto made to Android, love the design, and I used the same discount but from Cyber Monday so the price was good too. 

Last edited:
 [h1]Android 5.0 Lollipop update confirmed for the Galaxy Note II [/h1]
12 February, 2015 | Comments (18)  | Post your comment

Tags: SamsungAndroid

Samsung has confirmed that the Galaxy Note II  will also get the Android 5.0 Lollipop update, although it hasn't yet confirmed the date.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The announcement was made by Samsung Poland via a tweet. It is worth noting that the South Korean company usually updates it flagship devices for around 1.5 years, but the Note II seems to be an exception as it has been more than two years since the device was launched.

The news comes just a day after the Galaxy Note 4  started receiving  the Lollipop update in Poland.
Via
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom