1+2 will be copped no matter what..

1+1 is da gawd phone plus chicks always ask

"What kind of phone is that"

'Startup company.. Gotta be invited to cop, doe"

:pimp: :pimp:

These are the photos he took with the M9, saying the camera was "brilliant"

https://www.flickr.com/photos/61515670@N05/sets/72157649121096673/

:stoneface:

what exactly is the problem with those? i just scrolled through and they all look pretty good to me.

Those are definitely good photos for the scenes he was shooting.  I wouldnt say "brilliant", but what else is to be expected from photos taken on a grey gloomy day like that?

yyeah those pictures looked coo to me.

Overcast skies are actually beneficial to photographers because of the more even lighting. Nobody else thinks the white balance is off and shows lots of variation from pic to pic? Things look washed out to me. Plus that video :x

Last edited:
Ever since growbox became necessary to watch Showbox on Chromecast my videos have been casted a lot slower then it used to be. I miss the old days :frown:

yeah I'm lost as to what's good about those pictures. they're acceptable but definitely not anything to write home about. hard to tell (from my end) whether the scenes just lacked color or if the camera has difficulty capturing it. and no indoor pics?

and yes that video is awful.

Yeah the video was made shaky. Not sure why u no OIS but whatever.

Dude is selling the Nexus 6 for 400 around my way. I want to pull the trigger but mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

So I asked a page or two ago about rooting a Galaxy S5...Does anyone know if it is possible to root a Verizon Galaxy S5 running 5.0?

Yeah the video was made shaky. Not sure why u no OIS but whatever.

Dude is selling the Nexus 6 for 400 around my way. I want to pull the trigger but mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

thats a good deal. if it goes for more, id cop and flip it for more if u don't like it.

5.1 will be the love.

Spigen cases & screen protectors for cheaaaaap again

http://slickdeals.net/f/7743369-spi...tc-m9-as-low-as-1-ac-free-shipping-amazon?v=1

Picked up this guy and the glass screen protector for $5 and some change

61QyMzdfOTL._SL1000_.jpg

good looks on the spigen stuff. grabbed a couple M9 cases and screen protector. amazon wouldnt let me order more than 1 screen protector though. it kept saying code invalid if i tried to order over 1 and if i did multiple orders the 2nd one after the first one i bought said invalid. oh well. still got a nice amount. :smokin

I got a Note 4 on AT&T Next...does anyone know if I can sell/trade it for another AT&T phone? I heard it's different cause the phone is financed instead of having a contract, you would have to pay off the phone in full otherwise it's blacklisted. Can anyone confirm this?

That's true. If you're enrolled in next then why not get the phone you want the proper way.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Bros, i truly believe that Aamsung purposely held back major changes to the S4 and S5 because they knew that with their following they could still be a major force in the market. Now they are looking great with the S6. [/COLOR]

the s6 looks great but what exactly is/are the major upgrades that it offers? seems like everything significant that they put on it are things already on other phones out. the advantage I guess is that they've put together a nice all-around package.

Last edited:
Universal wireless charging, universal wireless pay, took a step back with TW, super fast charging, better build quality, A+ camera, fingerprint scanner that actually works properly

Basically just dropped a phone that is an all-around beast.

I mean what you said can be said for all cell phones really.

But yeah this is the biggest flagship upgrade that I have seen in recent memory.

Back
Top Bottom