• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So since OPO doesn't have CM support anymore are you guys just depending on the dev community? :nerd:

Last edited:
So since OPO doesn't have CM support anymore are you guys just depending on the dev community? :nerd:

Most of the Oxygen team worked on Paranoid Android which was a fantastic ROM so I expect it to be pretty good.

Last edited:
Yeah the oneplus team will be alright with oxygen os..haven't played with a opo since mine broke :frown: can't you choose between the 2 operating systems

So since OPO doesn't have CM support anymore are you guys just depending on the dev community?
nerd.gif
Ill still be using CM12 for the time being and i think theyre releasing CM12s also with Oxygen OS

[quote name="Based Mod"

Interesting Canadians have 3 year contracts :x[/quote]

They switched over to two year contracts now. But a lot of people are coming of three year deals.

Haters gonna hate I guess cause that is bizarre :lol:

I swear you guys will never be happy :lol:

How is it bizzare?

I use a case for all my phones. So I don't really care if it's metal, plastic, aluminum, glass or whatever. They sacrificed both the SD Card and Removable battery, both of which I use and made the battery smaller.

The updated fingerprint scanner is a plus and so is Samsung pay, but they could've added that anyways without making subtractions.

I stand by my point, it just LOOKS better, but major sacrifices were made and I consider it a step back. I have no clue what was so "wack" about the S5 from a functional standpoint besides it's limited storage capacity.

Yall tripping lol.  I think the S6 is a major step ahead.  I mean not everyone is going to be satisfied with change, but looks wise and function wise it is moving forward.  I understand people want that easily removable battery and microsd, but other than that its nice.  

If they wouldnt have switched it up, especially after 3 years straight of putting out the same damn phone, most of you all would be giving the S6 the treatment the M9 is getting right now.

Now they just need to go ahead and totally gut and build TouchWiz from the ground up.

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, last couple s phones weren't that different..eager to check out the s6 in person.

Yall tripping lol.  I think the S6 is a major step ahead.  I mean not everyone is going to be satisfied with change, but looks wise and function wise it is moving forward.  I understand people want that easily removable battery and microsd, but other than that its nice.  

If they wouldnt have switched it up, especially after 3 years straight of putting out the same damn phone, most of you all would be giving the S6 the treatment the M9 is getting right now.

Now they just need to go ahead and totally gut and build TouchWiz from the ground up.

This.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom