• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tmobile still having those problems with SMS? 

-edit-

Judging by the reply below, I guess so haha

Last edited:
Yea, tmobile texts have been pissing me off for a while. I won't get texts for hours then will randomly get them later in the day, extremely annoying

10,000 mAh battery phone
http://focusnews.com/tech-gadgets/c...to-launch-phone-with-10000-mah-battery/71578/

Last edited:
How many of you like your s6? I've heard a few of you having complaints about yours.

Had mine for 2 weeks, observation:

Battery sucks, barely better than my nexus 5.

Great screen

Great camera

Good theme engine

Below average performance. The app opening and closing animations are smooth, and scrolling itself is fine. But everyone I scroll through the recent apps , there is noticeable lag.

At this point, when buying a Samsung phone, you have to know what you are buying. A phone with great hardware, great featires, and mediocre perforance. Overall, I like it though.

How many of you like your s6? I've heard a few of you having complaints about yours.

Had mine for 2 weeks, observation:

Battery sucks, barely better than my nexus 5.

Great screen

Great camera

Good theme engine

Below average performance. The app opening and closing animations are smooth, and scrolling itself is fine. But everyone I scroll through the recent apps , there is noticeable lag.

At this point, when buying a Samsung phone, you have to know what you are buying. A phone with great hardware, great featires, and mediocre perforance. Overall, I like it though.
feel pretty much the same. I have hope for the battery since folks on 5.1.1 say the battery is loads better. I would flash it but don't want to lose root and my adaway

Getting ready to grab a new phone guy's. Im using an LG G3 currently but just 2 days ago i found it something burned inside the charging port. The phone now will charge at time but also wont charge at all in certain situations. Im a big android guy but i haven't fallen in love with anything in the android market. I love the way the GS6 looks but the reviews i have heard on the battery life are really turning me off. Im looking hard at the Iphone 6 + at the moment. Do any of you guys have some suggestions in regards to what i should look at? also has anyone gone recent android flagship over the the 6+? Any feedback would be appreciated guys. 

Video allegedly showing the Galaxy Note 5 design shows up

Summer is heating up and so are the rumors swirling around Samsung’s upcoming devices. We already have a good idea of what to expect from the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, and now a video based on CAD drawings promises to give us a (partial) look at the design of the Galaxy Note 5.

The video above, published via @Onleaks by French tech blogger Steve Hemmerstoffer, allegedly shows a 3D mockup of the Galaxy Note 5 made based on CAD product schematics. The origin of the schematics is unknown, though we can speculate that they might be sourced from a 3[sup]rd[/sup] party case manufacturer that had advanced access to the Note 5.

With this said, there’s absolutely no guarantee that this is the real, final design of the Note 5, so don’t put too much stock into it just yet.

Getting ready to grab a new phone guy's. Im using an LG G3 currently but just 2 days ago i found it something burned inside the charging port. The phone now will charge at time but also wont charge at all in certain situations. Im a big android guy but i haven't fallen in love with anything in the android market. I love the way the GS6 looks but the reviews i have heard on the battery life are really turning me off. Im looking hard at the Iphone 6 + at the moment. Do any of you guys have some suggestions in regards to what i should look at? also has anyone gone recent android flagship over the the 6+? Any feedback would be appreciated guys. 

I'd personally get a temp phone and wait for the 6s+ or whatever they're gonna call it.

Last edited:

At this point in the game you aren't getting bad experience from any flagship.

Its all about finding a preference.

Back
Top Bottom