• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm looking at the LG G4. I just don't want another big *** phone. **** it I may just go back to
nokia-3310-071111.jpg
:smokin

I'm planning on getting a new phone tomorrow. Any phones you guys can recommend me? I'm not looking to go with another phablet. I used to have a note ii and I am tired of having a big phone like that. What would you guys recommend? I am signed to t mobile
best all around phone right now would be the note 4 edge .. you can do anything you want as if you are on a computer .. plus that multitasking is vicious ...

He said he didn't want another phablet. :lol:

The G4 or Xperia Z3+ should be a good pick up for you my man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
Anyone have issues with GS4 GPS/Location Services? Sometimes it takes forever to find where I am (or fails to do so entirely).

I don't want a phablet either for my next phone. Hopefully 1 + 2 or new Nexus isn't massive. Might consider a iPhone 6s if it is cool

Just got this text an hour ago. Was apparently sent on noon Sunday for the women's WC finals :rofl:

Starting to change my mind on tmobile

Last edited:
Let me guess.....you never owned one and basing that claim off of reading people on forums. I had and used one for about 7-8 months before I traded for a Nexus 6, and have 3 other friends with one as well and none of us ever had an issue. People in this thread also love the phone and the build/setup of it.

Just got this text an hour ago. Was apparently sent on noon Sunday for the women's WC finals
roll.gif

Starting to change my mind on tmobile
I had similar issues and told Tmobile about it. I had previously ported my number from carrier to carrier. They said that they could do a "network" reset (whatever that means) on my SIM and it made the issues go away. Well, at least for now
laugh.gif

Alright guys I need some quick help. I am looking at the G4 and the S6. What are your guys pros and cons of each phone?

I'm getting pretty tired of my Note 4 and Lollipop. Thing freezes up, lags out, drains battery, and is just annoying to use now :smh:

Thanks for the advice. I ended up going with way way left field and got the M9 . I saw it and liked how it felt and looked. Plus the fact that I can do everything on this phone with only using one hand is a major plus. I'm happy with this phone now I just gotta see what else I can do with this.

Speaking of quality pictures, how is the LG G4's camera? I've been browsing and I see that it can shoot RAW format, but does it have a native RAW editor? I enjoy shooting with a DSLR and editing in Lightroom, but if I'm going to need to use my laptop to edit pics from the G4, I don't really see the point.

Also considering the S6, but I'm leaning towards G4 because of the removable battery/expandable storage.

Back
Top Bottom