• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got the new Swiftkey, I'm feeling it.

I dont care about that flat tire thing on the Moto 360, but I've never been the type to look deeply into these things, I still dont care about the bezel on phones.

Hoping the price drops though cause my friend has an I watch and he does some pretty cool work related stuff with it.

I dont care about that flat tire thing on the Moto 360, but I've never been the type to look deeply into these things, I still dont care about the bezel on phones.

I don't really "care" about it either. But when choosing between good watches, it was one of the only differences.

I care about bezels, though. Screens are huge anymore. I would prefer not to have to pay for that with a huge phone.

Huawei def got it right with the lack of flat tire and small bezel. Btw, everyone with a smart watch should get a glass protector/slip cover. Saved my G watch R a few times already and adds peace of mind.

Last edited:
I have a Moto 360 and I swear this thing is the most useless thing I have. And I feel phantom vibrations when I don't wear it..

Yeah I was going to grab the 1st gen 360,but I hear way to many stories on how crappy it is. Really didn't want to be an early adopter, but for the price it's really tempting at times.

I'm noticing that most of the watches have different band options but increase the price significantly, wouldn't it be cheaper to buy leather or metal watch straps elsewhere and customize that way? That way u could customize the bands w/ ones that they don't offer

wouldn't it be cheaper to buy leather or metal watch straps elsewhere and customize that way? That way u could customize the bands w/ ones that they don't offer

From what I read this is what most people do. I think a lot of them are easy to swap out.

Yup I have a Strapcode Super Oyster on my Gwatch R. That band was $75, my watch was $100 :lol:

You can definitely get cheaper ones, but I decided to opt for a quality solid-link.

Last edited:
wouldn't it be cheaper to buy leather or metal watch straps elsewhere and customize that way? That way u could customize the bands w/ ones that they don't offer

From what I read this is what most people do. I think a lot of them are easy to swap out.

About as easy as swapping out a watch strap is, them lil bars u have to push in always gave me headaches :lol: But yea, I think that this is what is making wearable tech more appealing is the customizing. They could've easily made the link wider or more narrow in order to force u to buy their bands, but making them a more universal size is clutch.

About as easy as swapping out a watch strap is, them lil bars u have to push in always gave me headaches :lol: But yea, I think that this is what is making wearable tech more appealing is the customizing. They could've easily made the link wider or more narrow in order to force u to buy their bands, but making them a more universal size is clutch.

Cough
Like apple
Cough

So my Note 4 went from 50% battery to shutting off again while I was driving, I'm almost positive it's the battery. Which is why I hate getting back refurbished phones.

You guys think we may see cameras in these smart watches eventually down the line? Crazy thought but seeing that breitling face a few pages back just got me thinking a random thought.

Dang man. If you can switch it, switch.

I got the TSMC chip and im getting about 11 hrs SOT daily (without the Low Power Mode).
WUT
I thougt the same thing when I read it, I think he might have meant 11 hrs of use
Im not sure what the metric is called on iOS, but im getting 11+ on my 6s+.  Didnt really mean for it to be compared to the Android metric since theyre probably measured differently lol. My phone comes off the charger about 6:30 am and is used non-stop until I get home, in which I still have plenty of battery left(atleast 50%).   4 e-mail accounts syncing, Twitter, Snapchat, Meeting Reminders constantly going off,  IG, Flipboard, Google Now/Maps. Groupme, Music, Mobile Browsing, Hotspot, Youtube, Pandora, Facebook, Calls, Texts, Facetime.  Wifi on always, bluetooth and GPS on always, Auto-brightness.  Signal mediocre when not on Wifi.  No low-power mode.

There's definitely tradeoffs though so dont think its just lovely smh.  The smallest things that were just commonplace on Android are sorely missed.  I cant wait til a jailbreak drops so I can actually be fully productive 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm getting similar battery life on mine as well, but I have location off and only turn on Bluetooth or wifi when I'm using them. I leave my house at 9am and by the time I get home at 10pm I'm at 15%. I probably get around 4 hrs SOT

You guys think we may see cameras in these smart watches eventually down the line? Crazy thought but seeing that breitling face a few pages back just got me thinking a random thought.

If you want one with a camera the first and second Samsung Galaxy Gears have one. Wish they still left it in their newer watches

When these youtubers going to start getting the 6p.

That's what I wanna know. I'm sure they have them in-hand but there's an embargo preventing them from posting anything.

On another note, the frost 6P is sold out :nerd: Weird because all of the polls I've seen, the graphite BY FAR is the most popular with aluminum trailing a bit behind. Only like 10% of people voted for frost.

Last edited:

If you want one with a camera the first and second Samsung Galaxy Gears have one. Wish they still left it in their newer watches

Didn't know it was already out on the market lol. Not interested in any gear but that is pretty cool that it has a camera in the watch.

Back
Top Bottom