• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Google had loooooong backorders for the Nexus 4, 5 & 6. Seems like they've finally smartened up & ramped up production since people can still order the phones and get the 3-5 week estimate

Should be noted that they tend to underpromise delivery times, so you'll likely get it sooner than what they say.

I jumped ship. I have a Moto 360, I wanted to get a new watch. It was between the Huawei watch and the second generation 360. I went with the Huawei and I am happy. The determining factor was that flat tire. Man, on anything other than a dark background, the tire just kills the flow. So far I am liking the Huawei. It's nice to be able to have a white watch face. I know it's trivial, but the watches are so close. It was the difference. Also, I wanted to try something new.

I feel like Huawei could have shaved twenty bucks or so if they didn't pay so much attention to the box. Holy ****, it's over the top.

Last edited:
Trying out this new SwiftKey... Pretty dope!!

On that note, I'm still using a GS4 and I am looking to upgrade (I have sprint) is it true carriers aren't doing the 2year contract anymore? By this I mean I pay $200 or whatever it is now for a 2yr contract and I get the phone or are carriers making it OBLIGATED for you to buy that phone with a 2yr and pay it off monthly for it? Any info would be appreciated and I gotta get rid of this pos GS4

Ended up getting the 6s+ and switched to my family's plan on AT&T from T-Mobile. So far it's a slick phone, but I'm struggling to get adjusted to no back button and I miss my Google Keyboard
frown.gif
Check and see what A9 chipset is in your phone. There's two different chips produced in the phones one a Samsung and another is TSMC. The Samsung chip is worse in battery.
Downloaded the app to check, turns out I have the Samsung one
mean.gif

Hopefully it's not a huge difference in battery life, I don't even know how I could convince the AT&T rep to switch my phone out because of this
Dang man. If you can switch it, switch.

I got the TSMC chip and im getting about 11 hrs SOT daily (without the Low Power Mode).

Just got myself a Galaxy Note Edge for 330 for very good condition. So far its :smokin

Might have to get that Galaxy Gear S too

Last edited:
I jumped ship. I have a Moto 360, I wanted to get a new watch. It was between the Huawei watch and the second generation 360. I went with the Huawei and I am happy. The determining factor was that flat tire. Man, on anything other than a dark background, the tire just kills the flow. So far I am liking the Huawei. It's nice to be able to have a white watch face. I know it's trivial, but the watches are so close. It was the difference. Also, I wanted to try something new.

I feel like Huawei could have shaved twenty bucks or so if they didn't pay so much attention to the box. Holy ****, it's over the top.

Can you post some pics? I was going to get either this or the 360 for Christmas.

Can you post some pics? I was going to get either this or the 360 for Christmas.

yeah, I will tomorrow.

this is the one I picked up...

look at that box. Unnecessary.

My friends from asia feel like huawei trying to be the asian version of Apple, charging premium prices and what not.

That box is real fancy tho

Last edited:
no, that's a sexy mf box.

edit: now that we have M, I can't wait for camera v3.0. it should enable high frame rate video. when will it arrive?

ximg.php

Last edited:

yeah, I will tomorrow.

this is the one I picked up...

look at that box. Unnecessary.

fire emoji.

Box is very nice. And I agree, watch looks better than the Motorola joint simply because of that flat tire. Can't believe they thought that would fly.

Spent the whole day with the v10 and if you cop it, you will not be disappointed. Battery lasted til about 7 with heavy usage of apps/camera, no calls tho. It has a video editing feature that is very easy. Also there's a snap video function that allows you to string together short vids, like snap chat.

The second screen is useful. Very useful. Fast convenient access to recent apps, most used apps, favorite contacts, media control and agenda.

Camera quality is stellar of course. There are two 5mp cameras in the front that capture either standard or wide angle self image.

The version that i have came with some nice headphones that sound amazing with the hi-fi quality enhancement.

All in all, I think I'd choose this over the s6+ based on camera and removable battery alone.

Fingerprint scanner on the back seems solid but deactivated it.

The video also has manual mode now (basically dslr like-like-abilities) but I have been too lazy to try to master it.

Any other discoveries will be posted later. I might make a vid.

Make that vid sooperhooper sooperhooper :nerd:

I might just go for the V10 over the 6P. It caught my eye in T-Mobile's upcoming devices list when I was looking for a replacement for my cracked N6. I ended up ordering a Note 5, but it won't count against my jump upgrade, so I might just go that route instead of shelling out $500 for thr 6P and give the Note to my lady. Tried looking for an indepth review but they're aren't very many outside of the quick reviews done at expos.

When is the V10 set to release in the US :nerd:

Talked to a T-Mo rep yesterday and they said it should be coming "very soon". Sales associates have already received notices about them, so I'm guessing one or two weeks tops.

Last edited:
That box looks like u went to Jared's :lol: But I aint even made at the presentation. I've been considering other smart watches now. I was so Pro-Pebble after having the first gen but then seeing all the features of the other watches and lack thereof w/ the Pebble Time, don't think I can do it :lol: Sacrificing 7-10 days of battery will be hard though

Back
Top Bottom