• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he is saying to let your girl blow Lobo as a thank you for his generosity 

:lol:

http://genius.com/123221

Nahhhh I'm good bro. G Watch R still holding me down

Finally using my 6P and now I know why people love stock Android. The only small flaw I have noticed is the camera app which does lag a little bit when rotating the phone into landscape mode but it's definitely not a big issue. Other than that this phone is definitely up there with the top tier phones in all aspects.

The Priv is such a polarizing device, reviewers either love it or loath it

mkbhd unboxed his today, interested in his review even though he rarely says anything bad about any device.
hopefully floss picks one up too, love his real reviews. not sure if he will tho, every time he says blackberry it's usually followed by trash. :lol:

Last edited:
mkbhd unboxed his today, interested in his review even though he rarely says anything bad about any device.
hopefully floss picks one up too, love his real reviews. not sure if he will tho, every time he says blackberry it's usually followed by trash. :lol:

Floss HATES the Priv :smh: , actually watching his latest Amazon warrior livestream right now dude has me in tears :lol:

Last edited:
anyone have a yellow tint to their 6P? Looking around the internet and seems like this is a problem with the first batch of phones. People are either experiencing a yellow tint or having a pinkish tint to their screen. I'm going to RMA mine and hopefully get a corrected device. :smh:

anyone have a yellow tint to their 6P? Looking around the internet and seems like this is a problem with the first batch of phones. People are either experiencing a yellow tint or having a pinkish tint to their screen. I'm going to RMA mine and hopefully get a corrected device.
mean.gif
yes compared to my OnePlus 2 screen, the 6p screen is more yellow. I turned on the sRGB in the developer setting and helped alil 
tired.gif

Waiting on more peeps on here with the v10. I wanna see what they got to say before I look at reviews on YouTube. :nerd:

Obviously, the stock android on the 6p and simplicity of it, is winning me over instead of the v10 or switching to the dark side. :smh:

my girl got thr v10 and it's siiiick. really quick & fluid, nice to hold, feels really solid. great quality - a little long(er) than most large phones, but not stupid & totally easy to get used to

i think the "second screen" is pretty gimmicky, but convenient for accessing certain apps, contacts, etc. i just don't think it makes or adds as much value to the phone as lg is trying to make it seem. the camera and video quality are fantastic - top of the line point and shoot

LG's ui is pretty cool i think. i've always liked it or at the very least not minded it. it's snappy & cleanly designed and never really gets in the way. the bloatware can, but you can disable it easily. over the last two days the phone has averaged nearly 5 hrs (just under). she isn't a power user, but i am and the battery life is very good

LG's ui is pretty cool i think. i've always liked it or at the very least not minded it. it's snappy & cleanly designed and never really gets in the way. the bloatware can, but you can disable it easily. over the last two days the phone has averaged nearly 5 hrs (just under). she isn't a power user, but i am and the battery life is very good

+1 about LG's UX UI. It's one of the few phones that I actually reverted back to the stock UI after messing with different launchers. It just works well and actually has useful features, unlike most other OEM overlays.

interesting thread about app privacy detection on the priv.

Facebook = 1065, Snapchat = 2669, Twitter = 1350.

Thats how many times each app accessed a person's location over two days. Yikes. Use that location toggle in your notification tray, brehs.

Last edited:
I can imagine the blackberry loyalists who already copped must be freaking out. With BB10 you could set permissions, now they have to wait for marshmallow.

I hope this blackberry priv does well but I don't think it will... Seems like the power BB users are not happy with the phone and that might keep some people away that are expecting the true BB experience. The BlackBerry should have been priced at $599 considering the phones it's going up against. I don't think many people will even consider it outside of the BB users that are looking to upgrade.

I think most BB people were wanting something like the z30 or the passport/classic running BB10 with GAPPS not a Android device with Blackberry hub.

Back
Top Bottom