• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is apple music any better at not playing east coast artists when I'm listening to "west coast classics" station. I hate that ****.

Google Play Music did me wrong when they removed the menu to search for albums. Pushing the radios is coo but I liked when I could search about albums by genre and sub-genre

Kinda disappointed with the 6P gorilla glass :smh:.... Just took my phone out of my pocket and noticed that the screen is already scratched... I don't even carry keys in the same pocket as my phones... I had a screen protector on it when I got it but had to take it off because it was blocking the proximity sensor when making and receiving calls... This sucks man....I wouldn't even care if this happens months later but not after a full day of use...

Last edited:

Kinda disappointed with the 6P gorilla glass :smh:.... Just took my phone out of my pocket and noticed that the screen is already scratched... I don't even carry keys in the same pocket as my phones... I had a screen protector on it when I got it but had to take it off because it was blocking the proximity sensor when making and receiving calls... This sucks man....I wouldn't even care if this happens months later but not after a full day of use...

It's the dust/sand in your pockets that cause the scratching

I have never had an issue like this before though...it's like it's been chipped and not just scratched...I have no idea how it happened. I always keep my phones and keys,wallet,etc separate

i gotta say, this has been a common problem with my phones as well, and i don't even see the point of marketing gorilla glass anymore. this is flat out ********. this glass is supposed to withstand brush ups with keys and i still get a mysterious light scratch from...pocket debris.

i mean cmon. especially for a phone that costs in the hundreds, ESPECIALLY iphone or samsung, this shouldn't happen.

scratch proof phones should be standard like turbo charging.

If you want a scratch proof glass, you're going to need to make it out of diamonds. Your keys are not going to scratch the glass because the glass is harder than the key. Sand/dust particles, etc are harder than glass.

Well I'm waiting on Google to get back to me about a replacement... Not expecting them to but figured I would give it a try. If they don't I'm going to wait until they make a proper screen protector with the cutout for the proximity sensor before I use it again.... I can't go back to touch wiz right now man... vanilla android and marshmallow spoiled me :lol:

T-Mo just opened the data gates
T-Mobile CEO John Legere is on a bit of a tear over in Los Angeles right now -- after doubling the amount of mobile data T-Mo customers will get as part of the carrier's Simple Choice Amped plans, he confirmed the existence of a Music Freedom-like feature for video services. Long story short, T-Mobile customers will be able to watch video at "DVD quality or better" (480p and above) from 24 streaming services without eating into their high-speed data buckets. And the price? As usual, it'll cost you a whopping zero additional dollars starting on Sunday for people who switch to the company's new Simple Choice Amped plans.

The feature, called "Binge On" gives subscribers unmetered access to Netflix, HBO Go, DirecTV and even Verizon's weirdo Go90 curated video service for free. If you're not itching to switch to a new plan, never fear -- as long as you're paying for extra data, you'll get the Binge nod in about two weeks.

As with Music Freedom, customers will be able to nominate new services to join the Binge fold, though it'll take a little backend work -- Legere says Binge is open to "anyone who can meet our technical criteria," though at this point we're not entirely sure what those criteria are. Legere pointed out the video streams are optimized for quality by way of tech proprietary to T-Mobile, and while those quality controls seem like a solid deal for customers, it might be harder for some companies to run with than others. While Binge On supports major video services like Hulu and ESPN, for instance, popular services like YouTube's Red subscription service haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet. The extent of these new video partnerships reaches beyond just unmeasured streaming. Chief Operating Officer Mike Sievert confirmed a deal with Vudu to give unlimited plan subscribers with Binge On access to one free movie rental a month, and threw in word of a monthly discount for Sling service too.

Like with Music Freedom before it, though, Binge On raises some hairy implications about net neutrality and how T-Mobile will specifically handle the data it carries from its video partners. Legere, however, proudly proclaimed "this is not a Net Neutrality problem" and the company is sticking to that line. T-Mobile CTO Neville Ray faced the same pointed question from the audience, and pointed out that the carrier isn't prioritizing partner data in any way -- instead, they're just optimizing the video with its proprietary tech to hit certain quality thresholds (and presumably not tear apart the network). Sounds like a big win for customers; we'll see if the FCC decides to take a closer look.

*Verizon has acquired AOL, Engadget's parent company. However, Engadget maintains full editorial control, and Verizon will have to pry it from our cold, dead hands.

SOURCE: T-Mobile//

Went with my brother to pick up a V10, joint feels GREAT in hand. My G4 feels iight but it feels like a toy in comparison to the V10.

dudes on XDA are so prissy :lol: they're in there complaining that edges of some tempered glass screen protectors are too rough and hurt their hands. I remember a few guys saying that the M7 was too rough around the edges and cut up their hands when holding them and caused lots of pain. so funny reading complaints over there.

Last edited:
dudes on XDA are so prissy
laugh.gif
they're in there complaining that edges of some tempered glass screen protectors are too rough and hurt their hands. I remember a few guys saying that the M7 was too rough around the edges and cut up their hands when holding them and caused lots of pain. so funny reading complaints over there.
reddit is the same way, they complain about some weird things over there 

Back
Top Bottom