• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ Can't really help you there, I'm only familiar with Kodi. I'm sure there are tutorials online on how to update them though. I'd check out Google before forking over the money for the updates.

^that's what I was thinking as well. But, there is kodi, showbox, and cloud TV. Would you know how to update those files?

I'd assume that you can update them via apk through the usb or downloading them through the web browser via the box itself.

Really looking to trade my 6P for a HTC 10... :nerd:

Whoever makes that trade is an idot :lol: trading a brand new, overpriced phone for a less expensive, used device.

Last edited:
Instagram played Android with the new update... Looks like it fits with the Apple icon set
laugh.gif
get

I can't send MMS while roamining in Mexico. Any advice? :nerd:
I have S6 on Verizon roaming on telcel and movistar

I can't send MMS while roamining in Mexico. Any advice? :nerd:
I have S6 on Verizon roaming on telcel and movistar

Try resetting your APN (Mobile Networks -> Access Point Name)

I would say just get a SIM and add the corresponding APN manually, but I'm not sure if your S6 is unlocked and what not.

Anyone here cop the Blackberry Priv?
yeah, I'm kind of tight though.

I bought it unlocked straight from RIM but ended up losing it a few weeks ago, I went thru the insurance process and ended up with a carrier branded device(at&t).

Love the phone but I think I'm going to sell it cause I dont want to be tied to the carrier updates.

Last edited:
MovieHD hasn't been working for me for like a week or so
Mine stopped around the same time

Moviehd is down ,the developers know the issue and said they are working on it.

Show box is weird,2 weeks ago I was streaming stuff fine to my Chromecast but a week ago out of nowhere it started telling me I need MX player

Idk what's really going on, I know there's been an issue with the servers. Showbox :smh:

I downloaded and used Cinemabox Tuesday and it worked flawlessly. Today, I tried to watch 10 Cloverfield Lane and it was choppy as hell, had to stop it after a few minutes. Tried a couple of other shows and movies, still the same thing.

So I ended up returning the 6P about a week ago.

The phone was cool, price wasn't justified for me personally, especially with just stock Android. Also, I realized screen size isn't that important to me, since I rarely ever watch videos on my phone. Using my 5S till further notice.

Show box is weird,2 weeks ago I was streaming stuff fine to my Chromecast but a week ago out of nowhere it started telling me I need MX player

Idk what's really going on, I know there's been an issue with the servers. Showbox :smh:

I downloaded and used Cinemabox Tuesday and it worked flawlessly. Today, I tried to watch 10 Cloverfield Lane and it was choppy as hell, had to stop it after a few minutes. Tried a couple of other shows and movies, still the same thing.

I've only tried Showbox. Are those other two any good? I mean, besides the choppiness that's going on right now...

Idk what's really going on, I know there's an issue with the servers. Showbox :smh:

I've only tried Showbox. Are those other two any good? I mean, besides the choppiness that's going on right now...

Yea they're both good. Cinemabox has new movies relatively quick, Captain America was uploaded a couple of days ago.

I think the choppiness was a matter of my TV. I'm using a smaller TV, the same one I used on Tuesday and it's working just fine. About 15mins in and with no choppiness.

Idk what's really going on, I know there's an issue with the servers. Showbox :smh:

Yea they're both good. Cinemabox has new movies relatively quick, Captain America was uploaded a couple of days ago.

I think the choppiness was a matter of my TV. I'm using a smaller TV, the same one I used on Tuesday and it's working just fine. About 15mins in and with no choppiness.

I just grabbed Cinemabox HD, but nothing plays. Maybe I grabbed the wrong one...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom