• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea the reason I get tempered glass protectors is for scratch protection. I go out to hikes and beaches enough that I get dirt & sand everywhere which ends up causing microscratches on the screens of my phones.

I have an S7e though so I'm currently screen protector-less. The glass protectors they have out is garbage and film protectors are always a no go.

Last edited:
I didn't find one for my S7E so I've been going naked. Luckily the times I've dropped it no damage. Will likely do the same for the Note 7.

:nerd: didnt know yall were copping the tempered glass like that i might have to now :lol:

Last edited:
tempered glass at all times

wonder how it's gonna look on my Note7 though
nerd.gif
curved edges. u already know the answer. u bout to have the halo effect on the edges, or the protectors will be only for the flat area meaning itll look small as hell.

Tempered glass >>>

There's no justification for anything else

Pre-ordered the Note 7 too (black on black)

What's the best way to back up everything up and get it up and running on the Note 7? (coming from a Note 5, want to make sure I keep all the apps/setup)

Anyone know of a way to import text conversatons and pictures/videos from my moto x to my new Nexus 6p?   The catch is that the screen on my Moto X is out of commision.

Maybe through a google account or something?  Any help is appreciated. Much reps will be given.
can you connect to your phone with a computer and enter usb debug mode?

not sure if even that would help, but it would be a start.

Anyone know of a way to import text conversatons and pictures/videos from my moto x to my new Nexus 6p?   The catch is that the screen on my Moto X is out of commision.

Maybe through a google account or something?  Any help is appreciated. Much reps will be given.
can you connect to your phone with a computer and enter usb debug mode?

not sure if even that would help, but it would be a start.

MHL cable and plug it into your tv, only solution I can think of if your screen isn't working

I've also heard you can connect a mouse to your phone via usb, but I don't think you can do that at the same time as MHL. If you could somehow get screen cast to work though that would help.

Back
Top Bottom