• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least with glass the fingerprints just wipe off. I got to scrub my metal phone to get the prints off

goddamnit i just got the s7e in april. whats my options fellas i dont have jump or jump on demand on my plan. im finna cop that black onyx

goddamnit i just got the s7e in april. whats my options fellas i dont have jump or jump on demand on my plan. im finna cop that black onyx

If you really want to Note 7, then all you can really do is sell the S7e on Swappa.

I honestly don't think it's much of an upgrade as an S7e owner myself. I'm gonna wait for Nexus season or the next S8 (non-edge). Likely won't be going with the Nexuses since it looks like it'll have the 820/821.

Last edited:

If you really want to Note 7, then all you can really do is sell the S7e on Swappa.

I honestly don't think it's much of an upgrade as an S7e owner myself. I'm gonna wait for Nexus season or the next S8 (non-edge). Likely won't be going with the Nexuses since it looks like it'll have the 820/821.
Barely any upgrades . I wouldn't do that

Note 7 is much smaller in person than I thought;here it is next to a g5.
I might just have to cop when I'm due for upgrade in November.

Don't upgrade. It's a s7e with stylus. Take a pic later but it's legit the same damn size. I'mma still rock with it tho cuz the gif maker.

Edge laying on top of note

Last edited:
Quick someone please put a 5S next to a Note 7 I need to know what I'll be dealing with 
laugh.gif

tempered glass with a case will help a lot... i havent cracked or damaged my phone even though i dropped it countless times

Last edited:
Note 7 wider than the Note 4?

He mispoke. I have a note 4 also. Ill take a pic of all 3 with my wifes phone later. Its the largest footprint of the 3 for sure.

Coworker has a note 5 and s6 edge plus. Maybe tommorrow ill line all like 7 up lol i think the edge plus is the biggest tbh

Mamba and King Foam,

I have a s6 edge plus and I'm thinking about paying Verizon the remaining balance to get the note 7. Do you guys think it's worth it or should I wait? I respect everyone's opinion in here but you two seem to get the new Samsung phones every year.

Mamba and King Foam,

I have a s6 edge plus and I'm thinking about paying Verizon the remaining balance to get the note 7. Do you guys think it's worth it or should I wait? I respect everyone's opinion in here but you two seem to get the new Samsung phones every year.

How much do you owe on it? Honestly if I had to pay anything out of pocket for it coming from the S7E I probably would wait. It also depends on how much they'll give you for a trade in and if it would just be better to try and sell it on Swappa or something.

It's one of the main reasons I am leasing instead of buying,the newer models just come out so fast. It's all about the specs of old vs new.

How much do you owe on it? Honestly if I had to pay anything out of pocket for it coming from the S7E I probably would wait. It also depends on how much they'll give you for a trade in and if it would just be better to try and sell it on Swappa or something.

It's one of the main reasons I am leasing instead of buying,the newer models just come out so fast. It's all about the specs of old vs new.

I owe about $300 if I want to get out early or I can wait another 10 months. Thank you so much for the advice. I never thought about the trade in program.

Back
Top Bottom