• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pure android is boring as hell.

giphy.gif

Three years ago I could see someone complaining about android.

Not now, though. All this extra skin stuff just slows the phone down. And Android has a lot of the features these skins have.

I can legitimately feel myself having to slow down when dealing with the Note 7.

Its a beautifully crafted phone... And looks swaggy as he'll when I pull it out...

But actual use... Nah... Just a wee-bit slow... And this bloatware is blah

Last edited:
cant really say im hyped for nougat... the nicest thing about it is the multitask feature which i already have with my galaxy... if i didnt have a samsung phone than i would definitely be hyped about this feature...more emojis is cool but i can dl an app for that... hopefully there are some features i can take advantage of though

unless...the multitasking works with all apps. im down for that

^ if that was the case then ya nougat would be dope.... i did look up some up some youtube videos and marques brownless just showed some of the features.... the notifications you can really check each email there and you can switch through windows quick sort of like alt tab on a pc... this update doesnt look too bad after all but knowing verizon and samsung i wont get it until like feb 2017 :lol:

The fact that u could do landscape multitasking with all apps makes nougats implementation better than the rest

Last edited:
incase you guys didnt know always on display has an update. you can control music through it now and pinning notes actually shows the notes on the screen now. :smokin

I was just looking for a way to control music on the locked screen. Good looks.

I did the update and i can't figure out how to add the music toggle.

*edit, nvm there's no setting, it appears on its own. It's weird because it seems like you have to double tap whichever command you want. Better than nothing i guess.

Last edited:
I found on android central or something like that that they said to go in bootup mode and clear the cache patition, which the first time i did it it seemed to work keeping the phone from instantly dying around 30% but ive just been trying to avoid even getting to that point thats a PITA.

I tried this, doesn't do anything, my N4 still shuts off around ~25-30% when I go to use an app. just another thing that Sammy failed on |I

i have no battery saver options checked, so phone shouldn't shut down till it's 0%.

phone is not even 2 years old from when I got it n battery is buns :stoneface:

my 3-4 year old ipad mini battery is straight |I

I was just looking for a way to control music on the locked screen. Good looks.

I did the update and i can't figure out how to add the music toggle.

*edit, nvm there's no setting, it appears on its own. It's weird because it seems like you have to double tap whichever command you want. Better than nothing i guess.

How do I do the Update?

Nevermind, I found it. Neat feature.

Last edited:
These are $15

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Battery Amazon product ASIN B01ETQY4KW
Full disclosure, folks are saying they may be relabeled and not OEM. But even on Wal-Mart's website they are about 12

I also saw that Samsung has them for $25. May be twice as much but piece of mind may be worth it in this case.

Exactly, I got some "OEM" batteries for my wife's Note 3 and the one didn't charge and the other one put her phone in a bootloop, had to factory reset it. I'd pay a little more knowing the battery is in fact OEM.

Question, where can I get an OEM Note 4 stylus?

Exactly, I got some "OEM" batteries for my wife's Note 3 and the one didn't charge and the other one put her phone in a bootloop, had to factory reset it. I'd pay a little more knowing the battery is in fact OEM.

Question, where can I get an OEM Note 4 stylus?

Amazon gots plenty

The speakers, cam, an SD slot on axon 7 makes me want it more than my 1+3[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

My battery on the note 4 is shot. It would randomly die at any percentage. The highest was 42%. It would charge all the way though
Same thing man, some days it'll die at 30% and the next day at 21% but as soon as I charge it the green battery will say like 40%.

The guy at Verizon said my actual port was messed up.

I wouldnt trust that amazon battery on last page because of what the reviews are saying. Also the $25 battery on Samsungs page actually redirects you to another amazon page, which people are complaining of crap batteries there too

At this point the option would be to go in store to your carrier and have them just order one for you imo

Last edited:
The speakers, cam, an SD slot on axon 7 makes me want it more than my 1+3[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

ZTE looks like a great deal.

That dimple for the scanner irks me though.

I've never used a phone with a scanner yet either, but I think I'd prefer it to be on the front (or have d2w).

I've never used a phone with a scanner yet either, but I think I'd prefer it to be on the front (or have d2w).
1+3 has it on front. My hands are too small for a back scanner

1+3 has it on front. My hands are too small for a back scanner

I'd be interested in the 3, just don't want to deal with their customer service which is a guaranteed headache.

Back
Top Bottom