• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thought this was pretty cool.

But nexus is about to get it too?

Man.... I'm gonna claim this phone on insurance and sell it.... Then go cop a nexus 2016.

Returned the Note 7, wasn't worth the $ for me.

But I did the offer for the SD card before I decided on returning it.  I tried canceling it, and the rep told me once I return the phone, they'll notice the return and then cancel the offer.

Next day I get a tracking number for it. 
laugh.gif

Idk what to do

Returned the Note 7, wasn't worth the $ for me.

But I did the offer for the SD card before I decided on returning it.  I tried canceling it, and the rep told me once I return the phone, they'll notice the return and then cancel the offer.

Next day I get a tracking number for it. :lol:

Idk what to do

sounds like you pulled the old oki doke :lol:

yea my note is not being kept, cpl things...

the screen is def not as scratch resistant, put a nice scratch in one with my wedding ring by accident... thats never happened on my N4 or s7e (ring is tungeston plated in rose gold

right on the edge too :x

also its battery life is worse than my s7e, and there was some minor lag flicking between things the other day, i dont know if its nova launcher or what but i dunno I jus feel like a waterproof note5 with sd would have been better...

in conclusion
===========
too small
screen scratches easily
battery undersized

just enough niggles to make me fall off the best phone ever train

That's weird, the battery life is night and day better for me than the My S7 Edge.

hard to gauge on battery life when the phone has been out less than a week. give it a full week or two and see if its better

I was pretty much all set to go from my iPhone 6+ to the note 7 until reading that xda article.
I played around w it at the store for 10-15 min and really liked it
Now i don't know what to do
I want something new and I'm not wasting my money on the iPhone 7 which is basically another 6S

How do you check the shipping status of your sammy promotion? They only sent me a "your item is currently in route"

I also really enjoy the built in screen recorder for games with Game Tools. This phone is really smooth. Feels like a great purchase. Sending in my wife's old phone for some account credit

Ok maybe im trippin or maybe not I have a Note 4 ... but in the last week n half my phone will NOT charge to 100%. The highest its made it was to 90ish

Even with the "fast charger" at work, it moves slow just like a regular one but still doesnt get very high no matter how long its plugged in.

Ive went thru and tried stopping all background apps and apps i dont even use.

For example last night i plugged my phone in around 1am it was just below 30%, when I left for work this morning around 815 it was only up to 86%

The phone will also get to 30%, then the next time I touch it it will drop anywhere between 1-15% and then shut off, even try restart if theres enough battery and on the restart it comes back on with less than 5%.

Anyone else experience this?

Ok maybe im trippin or maybe not I have a Note 4 ... but in the last week n half my phone will NOT charge to 100%. The highest its made it was to 90ish

Even with the "fast charger" at work, it moves slow just like a regular one but still doesnt get very high no matter how long its plugged in.

Ive went thru and tried stopping all background apps and apps i dont even use.

For example last night i plugged my phone in around 1am it was just below 30%, when I left for work this morning around 815 it was only up to 86%

The phone will also get to 30%, then the next time I touch it it will drop anywhere between 1-15% and then shut off, even try restart if theres enough battery and on the restart it comes back on with less than 5%.

Anyone else experience this?
Still using a Note 4 and haven't had this issue. 

My battery on the note 4 is shot. It would randomly die at any percentage. The highest was 42%. It would charge all the way though

My battery on the note 4 is shot. It would randomly die at any percentage. The highest was 42%. It would charge all the way though

Sounds like my wifes. Idk why I keep gettin sucked into buying her Notes or any Samsung phone for that matter. It was preowned so I guess there's that as well :rolleyes. I'm just gon work the system and get her a new phone. I'm done listening to her when it comes to electronics :lol:

Still using a Note 4 and haven't had this issue. 

I found on android central or something like that that they said to go in bootup mode and clear the cache patition, which the first time i did it it seemed to work keeping the phone from instantly dying around 30% but ive just been trying to avoid even getting to that point thats a PITA.

Im charging right now and was at 50ish when i started about 30 min ago. Up to 81% we'll see how this round of chargin goes.

Im sure i need a new battery but they chargin like $80 for them things

You can get up to $200 on Samsung referrals :wow: I'm at $10 now, gonna be hustling now. Also got the $20 for making the first purchase.

cant really say im hyped for nougat... the nicest thing about it is the multitask feature which i already have with my galaxy... if i didnt have a samsung phone than i would definitely be hyped about this feature...more emojis is cool but i can dl an app for that... hopefully there are some features i can take advantage of though

would be awesome to have a GPE Note. I guess the manufacturers don't really benefit from it tho.

That thing would cost $950... Sheesh.

I'm waiting for the next nexus. This note 7 is slow compared to the 1+2, and that phone isn't all that.

Once you go pure android or close to it, it's hard to go back

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom