• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
who's accepting trade ins? I also have a G2. If the regular Pixel is about the same size, I'll probably get that.

T-Mobile

http://www.tmonews.com/2016/10/t-mobile-lg-v20-price-revealed-pre-orders-get-underway/
man never mind, this is only for the V20. I don't want a damn brick, T Mobile not even getting the Pixels to sell. :smh:

Has anyone heard if the samsung galaxy note 4 is supposed to get the 7.0 nouget update? I remember seeing that the Note 4 was on the list earlier this year, but now i see it's absent from the list. 
man I'm still running 5.0.2 on this G2 :lol:

Anyone run into any issues with using their S7s on flights recently? I love my phone but I don't want to be harassed by flight attendants/security who want to make sure I'm not using a Note 7 when I'm watching movies on my phone during a flight. I fly pretty often (haven't flown since this Note 7 explosion @#$@ started happening though) so it's a big deal to me

Last edited:
I've flown two RTs the past 2 weeks - once on United and once Southwest. No issues with TSA at security (I'm TSA pre-approved if that matters), and no issues while on the plane from flight attendants while playing games or watching TV shows/movies.

If anything just show them the back of the phone that says "Galaxy S7". You'll be good.

Last edited:
I feel it brings the v20 down to a fair price especially considering the prices of the last 3 flagship phones launched. That and the fact that we would be lucky to get $80 for a 3 y/o g2 and thats if you could even find someone to sell it to. Carriers barely want to give $200 for a current gen smartphone on trade in.
considering the fact that most the LG at lunch are between 499 and 599 this seem more like gimmick to drop 20 bucks and take your old phone and make a profit selling it as bulk.

Again, if the price would of have brought it down to an even 500 maybe but I might look elsewhere ....

Has anyone heard if the samsung galaxy note 4 is supposed to get the 7.0 nouget update? I remember seeing that the Note 4 was on the list earlier this year, but now i see it's absent from the list. 

How you expect them to pay for this fiasco if they update ya old phone instead of getting you to buy next year's bomb?

Anyone run into any issues with using their S7s on flights recently? I love my phone but I don't want to be harassed by flight attendants/security who want to make sure I'm not using a Note 7 when I'm watching movies on my phone during a flight. I fly pretty often (haven't flown since this Note 7 explosion @#$@ started happening though) so it's a big deal to me

rip

I was questioned by TSA who brought in cops for my 6P. Like bruh, this ain't even a Samsung though :rolleyes

:rofl: :smh:

The Google Assistant just seems like a 2.0 version of Google Now to me. I know it is integrated in to the Pixel, but can't anyone just download Allo and use most of it's features? 

Are we allowed to say that?

Like da biggest feature of 7.1 and selling point of da pixels is meh?

Like will our Gmail accounts still be accessible tomorrow?

The worst part was that TSA and the cops didn't even know what they were talking about. "You can't bring that on the plane, those big Samsung Droids tend to blow up. It can be considered a bomb." Like, what? Who trained you on this stuff? :smh:

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Sigh, hopefully by the time I gotta go to Puerto Rico, they've done proper vetting on these TSA agents, lord knows that 12 hr flight is already going to be long enough without having to be strip searched. 

Sigh, hopefully by the time I gotta go to Puerto Rico, they've done proper vetting on these TSA agents, lord knows that 12 hr flight is already going to be long enough without having to be strip searched. 

Same here, just told my wife that she might have a hard time w/ her Note 4, hell, might give me a hard time w/ my 5X :rolleyes

Man the Pixels are selling for over retail on eBay.

Might flip mine and rock with the v20.

I do want to dabble in iOS again though.

Last edited:
I wonder if i can trade in a phone with a cracked screen for the $200 T-mobile deal.  I read the fine print and says good working condition.  

Just seen a comparison of the iPhone 7 Plus cam and the Pixel XL cam and overall Pixel won but the 7 is better for portraits outside of selfies

Back
Top Bottom