Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just scooped the Moto Z Play.  Should be here tomorrow

I did break my $400 rule by 80 bucks, but hopefully it'll be worth it

Last edited:
100% my sentiments. Joint damn near feels hollow. Camera is criminally average compared to V10 :smh: did they think no one would notice this nonsense?
that's why I said that I wouldn't even drop 570 with discount for it ... It's just a gimmick to get you to buy it ... V10 was like 600 without no promo ... Just sale.

The battery life is amazing on this z play. I'm on 4 hours on screen time and the battery is at 54%

Most of my phones would have died by this point or an hour earlier. I didnt even turn on the power saver mode. And if I had the 2200 mah battery mod as well. This thing could easily reach 10+ hours in OST with all that

Last edited:
More ram + a midrange SoC looks like the wave and I love it

Just did some reading. There really isn't anything midrange about the sd650/652. Both are nearly equal to the sd810 in performance. Both **** all over the 808 and the kirin 950, a9/10, exynos 7/8 series and sd820/821 the only chips more power than them on the market rn.

Last edited:
I don't understand how people still enjoy using LG phones. Probably the worst experience I've ever had with android.

Da G6 is also going to ditch da modular gimmick.
These phone manufacturers need to stop taking this **** as a joke and actually do some damn quality control before shipping out these devices they want $700+ for.
Like how da hell does it take you almost two months after announcing da phone to release da phone and in da first week you already see bs like this?

:smh:

Not in the least. I tried to get it covered under warranty, but according to t-mobile, LG hasn't seen this yet and won't cover it. I did get t-mobile to cover the insurance deductible, but now I'm screwed if I actually do need to use the insurance in future.

Gross

:x :smh:

Last edited:

Snap 625 isnt on that chart bro. My s6 edge plus is still snappy (even more than my iPhone 6 plus) while pushing a QHD screen. Im quite sure the "midrange" Z play will be ever faster with the same amount of RAM 1080P screen and comparable chipset. I think im gonna buy one

Edit: found a comparison the 625 is actually faster than the 650

Last edited:
Son is literally trying to ruin the Android thread :smh:

One man leader of the Apple troll team six squad looking dude :lol:

Here's a durability test vid of the v20. At the 2:39 mark they test the camera area and after some abuse it cracked spontaneously. Not to the extent of the examples in those links. Still gonna put a case on mine.

Last edited:
the goal of a phone seems to be just not to burst into flames or crack on a whim. camera, screen, battery life, update cycle, and everything else are secondary considerations.

Finally gonna charge it. Got 9 hrs 8 minutes SOT at 6% left
And I guess somebody on XDA got 14hours on their Z play. Half of it reading E-books and web browsing

Last edited:
Moto Z play has my attention. Not sure if I wanna go down the Motorola road again after the Moto X pure tho.

That battery life tho :wow: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom