• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wife's Note 4 is starting to have issues w/ the charging port,r ight on time :smh: now I gotta find an OEM stylus online so I can trade the phone in before the issue gets worse and buy her another phone. Can't win w/ this woman

No doubt I love this V10 and don't know if I should upgrade to the V20 or ride this out til the V30..

Honestly, I haven't had the V20 in hand yet, but I'm feeling like this 10 could hold me over.

sidenote - Idk if any of ya'll with the V10 have the phone protector they made specifically for the 10, but hoping they do it for the new phone too.

Kinda flimsy at first glance but the super thin profile and the cover that closes and allows you to operate off just the "second screen" is clutch. And while it doesn't appear that it would do much in the name of protection, it's held up great for me. Survived all of of the normal wear and tear, phone looks new outta the case.

Really the only time I use the second screen; when I have the cover closed on the phone. LG should include the cover to allow you to really maximize the second screen feature. The build is miniscule, couldn't cost that much to make these. Would be a dope feature to just have it in the box from jump, an added perk to really separate the V20.

This one:

Last edited:
Someone school me on this V20 promo. So I can just buy any 4G phone off FleaBay and trade it to LG for $200 off the V20? $570 for the V20 and headphones ain't bad. Maybe try to sell the headphones for $80-$100 as well :nerd:

Speaking of headphones, TMO has discounts on Beats (studio and wireless2). Rep was trying extra hard to sell me and ended up giving them to me for 80$.

Last edited:
Battery life on this XL is decent.

At its worst it's reliable. Gonna try out that "7 hours in 15 minutes" tomorrow

I was expecting GA to blow siri out the water but man Siri is much more legit than I thought. It really is becoming a choice of preference and not "better" or "worse". Which just shows to me the uselessness of arguing which system is better.

Customization alone keeps me with Android, couldn't care less about the potential 2 seconds more it takes to open up instagram.

Dropped my phone once already and only came up with a few dimples in the corner. Hate that I postponed buying a case, could have had it yesterday

Wife's Note 4 is starting to have issues w/ the charging port,r ight on time :smh: now I gotta find an OEM stylus online so I can trade the phone in before the issue gets worse and buy her another phone. Can't win w/ this woman
I swear I've seen extra stylus for sale at best buy Samsung stores.

I freed up about 1.2 GB's of memory off my phone by uploading all my pics/vids to Google Photos. I will do this from now on, will help with switching phones as well 

Also the more I see the V20, the more I want one. Same with the Pixel XL, i got to remain strong here 

Last edited:
Typing from the VQuenny.came in yesterday.
This joint is light as hell.
Premium built. But kinda feels plasticky.

Camera is meh. Compared to the note7

Love the 2nd screen. Very useful.

I'll report byke with battery life later.

I was expecting GA to blow siri out the water but man Siri is much more legit than I thought. It really is becoming a choice of preference and not "better" or "worse". Which just shows to me the uselessness of arguing which system is better.

I thought the whole selling point of GA is that you don't have to push a button in order to call on it, unless you can just do that with Siri, I honestly didn't know that if true. Can you also keep the convo going with Siri like with GA, like ask it to do multiple things in on sitting i.e. the whole

what movies are playing
at what theater
closest time to now
map a route
remind me to leave in 10 minutes

and then just do something completely different like
pay my phone bill

I watched about 2 minutes of the comparison video and everytime he asks a question he pushes the button to call either A.I. I thought with GA he doesn't even have to do that??
I mean I can say "ok google" and it opens without even having my phone screen unlocked

You can use GA without preassing the button by activating it by saying "OK Google" but it's kinda like creating a new query. I just tried the stream of questions just now and got some decent results but the most "difficult" was getting GA to understand I was asking about a movie and not asking a new question  (may have been an accent thing tho)

Last edited:
Typing from the V20.came in yesterday.
This joint is light as hell.
Premium built. But kinda feels plasticky.

Camera is meh. Compared to the note7

Love the 2nd screen. Very useful.

I'll report byke with battery life later.

100% my sentiments. Joint damn near feels hollow. Camera is criminally average compared to V10 :smh: did they think no one would notice this nonsense?

Just got myself the Moto Z Play and the speaker mod from Best Buy.. was gonna get th battery mod but i guess its out of stock everywhere locally. Even out of stock on amazon lol

Gotta start buying USB-C chargers

Last edited:
Just got myself the Moto Z Play and the speaker mod from Best Buy.. was gonna get th battery mod but i guess its out of stock everywhere locally. Even out of stock on amazon lol

Gotta start buying USB-C chargers

Make sure you check your phone specs for great charging. Not every usb c charger will do it.

Back
Top Bottom