• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For starters b you gotta get da name right. Axon 7, 8 will be next year unless they wanna pull a OnePlus and take it a step further.

Again, only real benefit and reason to spend da extra $150 in your case is if your into da dev/rom scene or really want oxygenOS.

Buy the damn 3t. Everyone knows you want it and the only reason you eyeing thr axon 7 is cause its cheaper than the 3t. If they were the same price you wouldve copped the 3t already.

Buy the damn 3t. Everyone knows you want it and the only reason you eyeing thr axon 7 is cause its cheaper than the 3t. If they were the same price you wouldve copped the 3t already.
But they're not the same price and it's a material price difference.

Last edited:
Yea that deal was everywhere and phenomenal.

I goofed coppin mines outright

Last edited:
It's a Verizon promotion but it's not a contract apparently. People on slickdeals were canceling the Verizon service as soon as they activated and paid off the 240 for the phone. I just did it this morning. Should have the phone by 12/1 and will have only paid 240+20 for activation fee if all things go well lol

Last edited:
I wouldn't call the battery life incredible since it doesn't compare to the Note 7 and lightyears behind that Moto, but it does give on avg 5hrs OST for a full 13-14hrs

Samsung should just fix the note 7 battery issue and rerelease it as the note 7 neo

Question on that pixel deal

My buddy at work has Verizon, if I paid him the 240 and whatever cancellation fee is it as simple as that?

Back
Top Bottom