• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Many folks are eating in those SD threads with the pixel and moto z DPP plans :smh:

I'm on a family plan, with an unlocked GV # thinking of doing it but I don't want to mess up the family plan.

I could be wrong but if you cancel with Best Buy and don't return the equipment before 6 months they hit you with a ETF.

I know Verizon direct does

Last edited:
I could be wrong but if you cancel with Best Buy and don't return the equipment before 6 months they hit you with a ETF.

I know Verizon direct does

From what I read, as long as you paid off the device, you're good to go. Only if you're on a 2-yr contract you get hit with the ETF

Question: is there anyways to reduce battery drain after going into an area with a bad signal? Whenever I take the subway, my phone looses service, but once its regained, the batter drain is still high and Android System usage is high as well. However, if I don't get on the subway at all, it's fine. Don't really understand what the issue is.

Question: is there anyways to reduce battery drain after going into an area with a bad signal? Whenever I take the subway, my phone looses service, but once its regained, the batter drain is still high and Android System usage is high as well. However, if I don't get on the subway at all, it's fine. Don't really understand what the issue is.

Limit your service to 2G or turn on Airplane mode. Your phone is trying hard to find a strong signal when the signal is subpar, no way around it other than what I suggested.

How sway?

Tha unnecessary 6 gigglebits of ram?

Tha slightly better 821 vs 820 that you wouldn't notice in everyday usage?

Only thing you could say would be software but tha OP3 isn't getting nougat till next month and ZTE is saying Jan or Feb, not too much difference.

What is tha difference is $320 vs $500 once you add ya warranty.

If he has that kind of paper to spend on a back up phone then why get a backup phone? This consumerism is bat **** crazy :lol:

Just keep saving you're money and if something crazy happens just copp a new phone or run to the store with that all that backup phone money and get it replaced.

If he has that kind of paper to spend on a back up phone then why get a backup phone? This consumerism is bat **** crazy :lol:

Just keep saving you're money and if something crazy happens just copp a new phone or run to the store with that all that backup phone money and get it replaced.
I got a backup phone (for $20) because I had a v10 that went into bootloop three times since Ive owned it which has been less than a year. This phone I'm considering buying would be my primary phone as I won't own the V10 any longer. It's just being cautious.

I am not trolling. I admittedly don't know as much about these things as you guys do so I was asking advice.

But you guys got it man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom