Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in love with this battery life bruh

My homie got his Gear VR last night and the usb c connector is bent. Struggled to get it on and he said it might mess up his charger port.

My VR is on the truck for delivery today

Last edited:
How yall liking your s8+?

Cashing out this months bonus and its lookin like 1200ish more than i anticipated. May cop and not wait for the note

How is this possible?

I've have a Moto Z with the battery pack and didn't see this type of SOT

I don't think the 7 plus does this either

Last edited:
I've had an issue with that as well with Android Auto. I uninstalled Spotify and reinstalled it and seems to be working fine now.

This fixed my issue with Android auto. I'll see if the metadata works in my car later.

I have a bunch of quick chargers but the battery life has been nice so far. Gonna really put it to test this weekend.

Just got my S8 and this thing is :nthat:

Is there any way to get rid of the persistent Wi-Fi calling notification without actually turning off Wi-Fi calling?

How is this possible?

I've have a Moto Z with the battery pack and didn't see this type of SOT

I don't think the 7 plus does this either

Son the 7 plus battery is dookie water. After the first couple months it falls off the face of the earth. All my iPhones are like that :smh:

S8+ battery life is godly but the standby time is :x

Phone of the year til the Note8 drops.

Eem though the Pixel's camera is still GOAT.

The 1 thing that gets me every time about this phone is when i pull it out of my pocket or randomly pick it up, half the time im pushing for the home button and i got the phone upside down.

Feel like a dummy everytime :lol:

if you have a case on the s8/plus then i really dont get the complainant against the finger print sensor... it is in a bad place don't get me wrong but with a case i could access it easily

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom