Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a comin'. I'd hope Sammy is prepared with the "necessary" updates

I'm kinda mad I'm happy with my Pixel because it's such a nice phone I don't need a new one. Best feature about my pixel is actually the full resolution unlimited Google Photos uploads. Recording a full quality and not worrying about storage is soothing

I doubt that. My s7 was running great since release day when I had it. Just traded it for the s8 because I loved the screen and the trade in value was too good to pass up

If I was able to change my Note 5 battery, I wouldn't be in a rush to upgrade at all. Would basically ride it out until it stopped working.

roll.gif
roll.gif

If I was able to change my Note 5 battery, I wouldn't be in a rush to upgrade at all. Would basically ride it out until it stopped working.

Same here with my Note 4, i was prepared to ride it out. But i wasnt going with a cracked screen any longer

This was on April 15th.

Today. S7Edge. I got this phone end of March and it's crazy how much the battery changed.

I was getting like 6hrs of SOT within 24hrs before Nougat. Now I get like 4 & half, 5 if I'm lucky.

Still getting a solid 7 hrs SOT even after the updates on the S8+ and that Bixby button remapping app still works. 

Sammy need to let me get $200 off that Note 8 for breaking my heart with the 7. Still kinda waiting on the 7 to drop overseas to get one as a waterproof camera

Man i really like this s8 plus fingerprint reader muchhhh better than i thought i would. I dont understand the slick talk. If u have larger hands its legit perfect jus straighten my index finger n walaah

Phone is def nice but now i have 3 phones again.... thing its time to retire the Pixel XL... for now

Lets see if i keep his s8+ in rotation or go back to the Pixel for my android fix. Everything else jus feels dated though after using the 8+. Phone is a sex icon

Man i really like this s8 plus fingerprint reader muchhhh better than i thought i would. I dont understand the slick talk. If u have larger hands its legit perfect jus straighten my index finger n walaah

Phone

Group think ftl. Reviwers just piggyback off what everyone else says and just pegs it as a negative. Never thought it was a huge deal like everyone else made it out to be especially with other unlock methods

i thought i would hate it since its in the back and not in the front like the s7...but it works great as far as being responsive and like i said if you have a case its easy to locate the fingerprint sensor... on another note im still waiting on my gear vr... still says processing gift :smh:

Yup works every bit as good as the 7 plus in fact better now that I have it in a case. If u could click it in and make it act as home button.... [emoji]9760[/emoji]

Shoutout to BlackBerry for coming correct on this one:

Mr. Mobile - BlackBerry KEYone Review

[Video][/Video]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#Red]No homonoid, but man talk about the ho factor of the Pixel/Pixel XL...That thing takes the most artistic low-light dic pics ever!! I'm a one man woman as of recently but so far the response has been magnanimous. Just a heads up to the homies in here that's still outchea in the streets. [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom