• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More concerned about the 3000mah battery than wireless charging and lack of an 3.5mm headphone jack. Bluetooth is everywhere now so it's not that big of a deal. Also the only phones that trimmed bezels was LG and Samsung, everyone else still has to get in line so the design isn't dated just yet.

Last edited:
just got my s8 do you guys advise me to do the update its asking me to do or leave it and ignore it, heard sometimes dong it could do more harm than go please enlighten me thx

Last edited:
just got my s8 do you guys advise me to do the update its asking me to do or leave it and ignore it, heard sometimes dong it could do more harm than go please enlighten me thx

just update it... that annoying alert is enough reason to update... not really a huge update just minor really... only thing i like about it is i can answer the phone now with the volume button... supposedly with the update they blocked remapping of the bixby button but it still works when you dl the app on the play store...

I'm in the same boat also. Took mine to get serviced last week, but I'm back to the Note 2
tired.gif

Should be getting an update on it in the next couple of days.
Samsung sent me a message saying they repaired my phone. I'm supposed to be getting it back today. Will update you on if they actually fixed it.

Had screen issues with my S7E twice and sent it in to Samsung twice. Super painless process and they replaced the glass on both sides so it came back pristine without any of the scratches I had on it before sending it in.

Both times were within the one year warranty, so we'll see what happens if I have to send it back in with it out of warranty now :lol:

Last edited:
I cant make the s8+ my daily driver [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Im back on my 7 plus

The screen is great on the s8 so i do view about 90% of my media contents on it and bluetooth 5.0 is a game changer but everything still works better on IOS

Really struggled to stream podcasts and run my basic apps on android which makes zero sense

Nice thing is though hotspot the iphone to connect the galaxy and i can run message+ to get texts on both, best of both worlds

When i run it vice versa the iphone sends texts from email addy

Last edited:
Snapchat pro-tip for anyone with an S8/+.

Put Snapchat in the game launcher and set as a game. You can now take screenshot and record video without it saying you took a screenshot.

:nerd: how does one go about doing this?
This my first Samsung in a while, so I don't remember exactly, but I think you download the Game Launcher app from the Samsung App store then you can place any app into the Game Launcher. Press and hold the app and "List as a game app."
Next time you open Snap, your nav bar should have extra buttons, one to screenshot and record a video.

This my first Samsung in a while, so I don't remember exactly, but I think you download the Game Launcher app from the Samsung App store then you can place any app into the Game Launcher. Press and hold the app and "List as a game app."
Next time you open Snap, your nav bar should have extra buttons, one to screenshot and record a video.

Appreciate it. Will be clutch with keeping nudes.

The new Photos features are really nice. I'll definitely be using the Shared Libraries for pics of the little one, and that's it. :evil: :lol:

should've been what goggles was from the get go

but can we got off this super chat crap :lol:

chick presenting looking like Google told her she better have something good or she's done and this is what she's got :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom