• Poll closed .
VR Gear finally shipped :smile:

Shipped 3 days ago, arrived today

Pr0n on this new VR is just insane :smh:

Any particular apps :nerd: PM pls.

Mia Malkova in VR.....

Sweet baby jesus.

giphy.gif

Why yall bring this up. I said i wasnt going to even look for s***s and giggles ... then we name drop one of my favs :x

:smh:

dating-very-attractive-women_1413833900.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't even checked out any VR pron yet. Just watching the regular stuff I have on my phone and on the web browser is enough for me

No need to pm just use the internet browser in the oculus home when u have the vr gear on.

Google "____ vr" and youllre bound to find something.

That name drop didnt phase me, i resisted :smile:. Lame they make you chose between a game bundle or entertainment bundle :smh:

Last edited:
Well finally watched some flicks on the VR...felt like a creep but the VR ones...oh my!

Magnetic vent clip. Don't eem need the metal backplate with my S7. Comes in clutch when I'm driving with directions in an area I'm not familiar with. Don't have to look all the way down to the cupholder.

Last edited:
Magnetic vent clip. Don't eem need the metal backplate with my S7.

I got a vent clip, but the back plate inside my phone case. Link to the one you have?

Amazon product ASIN B01AMGFY5M

It includes the back plate, but I don't need it cause there's enough metal in my S7 Edge to hold it in place. I'm sure it varies from phone to phone, but the magnet in this clip is super strong and it's enough to use without the back plate. With the back plate, I have to keep my hand on the clip to keep it from coming off the vent when I'm removing my phone.

I've found that those circular mounts don't have enough surface area to hold my phone in place without the back plate. This one works perfectly for me.

Last edited:
My mother has been nagging me about a car mount good looks. Hopefully it works through the case but if not no biggie.

I am still in the market for a smart watch is anyone has any recommendations. Really would like to spend under 150$.

Thanks in advance.

IDK what case she has but it works with my GF bulky case she has on her Blu R1 HD

Cup holder
roll.gif

vent clip
non-driving hand.

or sometimes i balance it on the dash or the cup holder.

really i should buy a mount but i'm too cheap.
Magnetic vent clip. Don't eem need the metal backplate with my S7. Comes in clutch when I'm driving with directions in an area I'm not familiar with. Don't have to look all the way down to the cupholder.
Amazon product ASIN B01AMGFY5M

It includes the back plate, but I don't need it cause there's enough metal in my S7 Edge to hold it in place. I'm sure it varies from phone to phone, but the magnet in this clip is super strong and it's enough to use without the back plate. With the back plate, I have to keep my hand on the clip to keep it from coming off the vent when I'm removing my phone.

I've found that those circular mounts don't have enough surface area to hold my phone in place without the back plate. This one works perfectly for me.
So the vent clip looks like the most common one used. Iguess it doesn't affect the air flow....

copped the S8 yesterday....feels good to be back with android... what are some of the better cases?

Back
Top Bottom