• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Buy a cheap phone $40 then trade it in to get the s8 for 435.
rare instance where the best answer is the first one

do dat papi

Deal is over for now, can get the Verizon model for around $550 though

Last edited:
looking for a new phone... dont want to spend more than 5, any recommendations?

Buy a cheap phone $40 then trade it in to get the s8 for 435.
Veerizon wont just take aby phone though unless they have a different promo. they had tiers, like the note 5, iphone 6, s6 edge, etc. got you $15 off a month so $360.

I toom a picture of it. Best bet I am seeing is S6s on Swappa go for about 160 with no cracks in the screen so you can still come out ahead

Elysuim or Spectro atm
I use Specto but their HQ streams are highly questionable ..

I tried Elysium but I need a search option and I don't think it was working for me.

There was/is a repo Imperial Stream from Mucky that was the best I tried. Better than Exodus ... Everything was fast, one click and all HD and it just stopped working .. So disappointing.

Everything from Mucky always stop working out the blue and don't last

I use Specto but their HQ streams are highly questionable ..

I tried Elysium but I need a search option and I don't think it was working for me.

There was/is a repo Imperial Stream from Mucky that was the best I tried. Better than Exodus ... Everything was fast, one click and all HD and it just stopped working .. So disappointing.

Everything from Mucky always stop working out the blue and don't last
Smash Repo is a pretty good one that has several addons, has the latest ver. of Exodus but currently it's down. Should be back up by the end of the day, least the dev is saying that. Addons4Kodi on reddit is a pretty good spot to keep up to date with what's going on

I was using Skynet... Had/have a good selection for 4k and 3D which look amazing on my OLED but the lack of search left me searching others.

I was using Skynet... Had/have a good selection for 4k and 3D which look amazing on my OLED but the lack of search left me searching others.
Yeah with this crackdown on tvaddons, things probably be shaky for a minute. If you don't have Terrarium TV, I'd look into getting that.

Yeah with this crackdown on tvaddons, things probably be shaky for a minute. If you don't have Terrarium TV, I'd look into getting that.
have that movian cartoon moviehd hdobox etc ... I just like the comfort of Kodi all in one and search options ... Skynet by default does not have a search option ... If not it be a beast as well ... What tvaddons going down mean that all the servers are getting unusual traffic and is causing problems. Still a few bangers out there but I wanted to know what you guys using.

By the way terrarium is a pain to use in Fire TV ... MX is spotty for me.

have that movian cartoon moviehd hdobox etc ... I just like the comfort of Kodi all in one and search options ... Skynet by default does not have a search option ... If not it be a beast as well ... What tvaddons going down mean that all the servers are getting unusual traffic and is causing problems. Still a few bangers out there but I wanted to know what you guys using.

By the way terrarium is a pain to use in Fire TV ... MX is spotty for me.
Just seems like a lot of devs are a bit shaky and paranoid is what I meant, jumping all over the place. I have a cracked version of Terrarium and runs a bit smoother. I still use Exodus, Elysium and Spectro as for as Kodi goes. All running fine for me.

Last edited:
Just seems like a lot of devs are a bit shaky and paranoid is what I meant, jumping all over the place. I have a cracked version of Terrarium and runs a bit smoother. I still use Exodus, Elysuim and Spectro as for as Kodi goes. All running fine for me.
what you mean cracked version?

Join the FB group "Newbie Kodi Community" and search Terrarium TV within the group and you should find either the link or the FireDL code. Just make sure you're looking for the cracked version and not the regular version.

Last edited:
Quote:

Join the FB group "Newbie Kodi Community" and search Terrarium TV within the group and you should find either the link or the FireDL code. Just make sure you're looking for the cracked version and not the regular version.
Gonna be checking this out. Yousa good fella

Anyone with the GS8 have Snapchat icons completely disappear from their home screen/app drawer? I've rebooted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing worked. Only way I can get to it is by searching for it through the Google widget or the search bar in the app drawer. Guess I won't be Snapchatting much until it fixes itself. :/

LG v20 370 thur B&H

Make that move if u cant get the s8+

Seems like a fair price for a phone thatll be a beast until it bootloops in 18 months

Co-worker put the seed in my head that since I don't get signal in the building I should just get a Metro phone so I can watch Netflix and such at work. At first I was like nah, I don't need another phone I'm good, then........the "I can buy a new phone" thought popped up. Now I can't stop thinking about getting a new toy lol

https://www.xda-developers.com/conf...ay-upside-down-likely-reason-jelly-scrolling/

The display panel is mounted in an inverted orientation on the OnePlus 5. This is NOT a mistake on the part of OnePlus. There is no manufacturing defect, Quality Assurance mistake, or software bug involved. Instead, the display panel being inverted is a deliberate engineering decision done for reasons we were not given.

It is not yet proven that inverting the display panel is the exact cause of the jelly scrolling effect, but the two do seem to be correlated.

Not every OnePlus 5 owner will encounter this issue or notice it happening. It is unknown how many OnePlus 5 owners will ever encounter this, though OnePlus assures that it is only a small number of users.

This issue can be replicated on many other smartphones by rotating the screen 180 degrees and scrolling – however, this is not true for every phone.

Per OnePlus, an OTA update cannot resolve this issue. Sending your phone in for replacement also does not guarantee it will be fixed. If you are experiencing this issue, it is unclear what can be done about the issue if anything can be done.

Example:

giphy.webp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom