Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot of my s8.

last couple days my phones (Moto Z Play) battery has gone to ****. 

Google play services taking up 26% of the battery

then the madden mobile app would start to load, but not open

Now I restart my phone and my sd card is corrupted.

**** today.

For some reasom, whenever I get txt msgs or notifications in general like snapchat, fb etc the notifications doesnt show up on my lock screen for some reason like it usually does. This all happened when my phone zoomed in and stayed that way. I had to triple tap and it was still zoomed in. Anyone ever had this problem?

last couple days my phones (Moto Z Play) battery has gone to ****. 
Google play services taking up 26% of the battery
then the madden mobile app would start to load, but not open
Now I restart my phone and my sd card is corrupted.

**** today.

After I updated to 7.0 I experienced the same my Z Play with lower battery life. 6hour OST instead of 9+ hours, which is still good compared to other phones but still not as good as b4. I moved everything to my Microsd and did a Factory Reset and my battery life is 90% back to normal. What also seems to help out is making sure i don't fill my internal storage up completely as well..

Last edited:
Preciate the advice man.
^I swapped sd cards and battery life is back to normal. If it happens again I'm gonna factory reset, hopefully if it does it's close to the note release lmao

Lol yeah that would be perfect timing. Glad you figured things out and everything back to normal :smokin

Finally got the LG bootloop on my V10. Ending up getting the Pixel XL with a "free" Google Home.

Finally got the LG bootloop on my V10. Ending up getting the Pixel XL with a "free" Google Home.

...lost my V10 a month ago and prior to that, I felt like it was only a matter of time til I had to face my second bootloop lol (coming from the G4 previously)

Swooped this S8 amd never looked back
:pimp:

Last edited:
...lost my V10 a month ago and prior to that, I felt like it was only a matter of time til I had to face my second bootloop lol (coming from the G4 previously)

Swooped this S8 amd never looked back
:pimp:

Yeah my battery was trash, I'm surprised it took this long too. I had the Nexus 5 and no issue.

This Pixel is buttery smooth tho :smokin

So I'm rocking nova launcher. I'm new to the android game, but CM launcher looks dope. Especially its 3D graphics and spinning docks.but why hasn't anyone been using it lately? Outdated? Crashes? Takes up too much memory? What's the deal?

So I'm rocking nova launcher. I'm new to the android game, but CM launcher looks dope. Especially its 3D graphics and spinning docks.but why hasn't anyone been using it lately? Outdated? Crashes? Takes up too much memory? What's the deal?

unnecessary and probably drains battery.

and cheetah mobile as a company sucks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom