Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Annnnd...another one
NgtvMnml3.png

:pimp:
**** am I looking at here?

Pardon my French.

I'd love to see one of these awesome displays paired with front facing speakers comparable to the M8 or Axon 7. Is that too much to ask?

Unless the build is like iphone I wouldn't go that far. If Apple did it first no question but they didn't.

Was iphone the first phone with rounded edges around the phone? Wasn't that shape used by a company before them?

Was iphone the first phone with rounded edges around the phone? Wasn't that shape used by a company before them?
Are you really trying to say it didn't look just like an iPhone? You can always go back and see what others were saying.

Not debatin' if it looked like the 7 I'm asking if the 7 copied it's body from another phone. I think the 6 was said to look like a HTC phone but I can't remember anything specifically about the 7

I get that no headphone jack is suppose to be the future, but I'm not ready for the future

Does it really take up that much room though? Why remove something that costs damn near nothing to include and there is no clamoring from the public to move on? It's not like they are gonna enhance the current Bluetooth because of the removal of the jack

I'm not a fan of the decision to drop the jack, and I really don't see a compelling argument for why it's necessary considering that even water-resistant phones can have one; but I personally don't care anymore. I've been rocking with Bluetooth headphones for the last year or so, and don't see myself going back.

It'll be funny if the speculation about LG making them pans out though since recent LG devices are praised as having some of the best DACs in the industry :lol:

I thought I would miss the headphone jack when I got the Moto Z last year, but nope, I have zero use for it. Bought a Bluetooth adapter for the whip and some Bluetooth headphones for the low. I think it's a really overblown issue, but it's all about personal preferences. The writing is on the wall though, if you need a headphone jack, your choices are quickly becoming limited year by year.

Bluetooth freedom>>> crappy wires IMO

I have a Bluetooth adapter so I could deal with not having one but the issue will be the low battery moments. Hate to have to charge another device

Reaaaaaaalllly tempted to get this Tab S3. Would be a great help for my photography work flow and if I get it from Verizon it'll only be $20/month and I'd prob pay it off in a couple of months anyway.

Think I'll call them in a minute just to talk things over and talk with my wife and see if she'll let me have a new toy

Back
Top Bottom