Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
source.gif

It's just a way for companies to sell you more ****. I'm pretty sure there's not a single consumer that said "damb, I really wish they'd remove the headphone jack"

I agree, even made that statement it's just to sell us more ****

Companies that don't sell headphone are leaving them out their phones man :lol:

Most these companies sell headphones though... Especially the top brands. If they include the adapters for those who don't wanna use bluetooth that's a little better but eventually they'll probably stop including them, if they even will now.

Most these companies sell headphones though... Especially the top brands. If they include the adapters for those who don't wanna use bluetooth that's a little better but eventually they'll probably stop including them, if they even will now.

Every high end phone on includes headphones or an adapter.

The average consumer can't tell the different between Bluetooth or wired anyways. Hell I'd bet 85% of people can't

The real problem of using bluetooth headphones is latency. Damn, watching a video with bluetooth headphones is :sick:

Every high end phone on includes headphones or an adapter.

The average consumer can't tell the different between Bluetooth or wired anyways. Hell I'd bet 85% of people can't

And those headphones are trash. Using an adapter is trash too. It's just another item that I have to charge.

Only time I ever use bluetooth is in the car.

And those headphones are trash. Using an adapter is trash too. It's just another item that I have to charge.

Only time I ever use bluetooth is in the car.

Maybe I'm weird but outside of the gym I don't use headphones at all and I don't want wires in the gym.

The more I think about it I don't hear people complain about a headphone jack except on the internet.

Pixel XL didn't come with headphones. Guess that was their hint

BTW, there are tons of people that still use the headphone jack. Either to listen to their music in their car with the aux cable or receivers.

There are plenty of cars that do not have a good Bluetooth system and there's a delay between phone and car so they don't like it.

Sometime the phones Bluetooth goes to **** and you hear lots of static and stuff... So the aux jack comes in handy.

No reason to take that away. I know Apple said it made the design. Better and slimmer but clearly by the Samsung Galaxy , slim beautiful phones can still have the jack and it does not affect the design.

PS. Also Apple purchased Beats, so another way to get people to buy new stuff and continue to buy .. something needed to be done.

I prefer Bluetooth but the lag sucks sometimes when watching a movie. If it wasn't for Kodi having the audio offset I would be carrying around wired headphones

Pixel and Pixel XL finally got a price reduction on the google store, will we see another discount in September closer to the Pixel 2 launch? I'm trying my best to not to pull the trigger just yet, but my G2 is literally on it's last legs. The phone all of a sudden doesn't want to charge and when it does, it's very slow and doesn't go past 20%. :angry:

I no longer have my nexus 4 as backup either, gave it to my dad since he needed a phone and he lost it after about 2 months with it. :stoneface:

Damn .... I should of have waited for that Pixel. But I'm not about to pay for 1k for any phone **** that. I paid 575 for the S8+ unlocked and I was thinking about it twice.

I'm done with wired headphones and the 3.5mm jack :lol:.

Either the headphones plug/wires gets messed up or the headphone jack gets messed up... Or both. Strictly Bluetooth for me.. but I still think they should have it just in case.

I wonder if we'll ever see true wireless charging? Where you can actually use your phone while it's charging wirelessly.

Back
Top Bottom