• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Download the Facer app. Tons more watch face options. Thank me later.
Tried Facer last week. Two issues I had were that it had a crap ton of awesome faces with good features, but they were all basically cheap versions of better watch faces that the designers had for purchase.

And too many times I would look at my watch and I would just have the blank Facer screen, then I would have to tap something or click something for the actual watch face to come up.

^ I like it. :smile:

No weather, though.
Look again
Screen_20171229_133115.png

S7 still going strong, but would like to upgrade when the time is right. Don't want to be tied down to Jump on Demand anymore for sure though.

^ Each one but the one I downloaded, apparently. *shrugs*

I know about customizable watchfaces. I have a few. The Dashboard I downloaded is not customizable, on the watch or the phone. It's just battery, heart, sunrise, and steps. No customizing.

^ Each one but the one I downloaded, apparently. *shrugs*

I know about customizable watchfaces. I have a few. The Dashboard I downloaded is not customizable, on the watch or the phone. It's just battery, heart, sunrise, and steps. No customizing.

Damn that's strange. Maybe it's the difference between the gear2 and 3

Nah I just got the gear S3 frontier yesterday and have that setup with the weather, it was a watchface that was already preloaded.

The s3 frontier is beastly tho...I just found out I have the "Tumi" special edition, yet the band is nowhere to be found (Seller didn't include it smh)

Not gonna lie...This was money well spent. This watch saves me from having to pick up and use my phone so many times. Just bought some Bose soundlinks and I can change sounds and volume on spotify via my watch now. This helps when I'm at the gym, as I'm used to always having to take my phone, unlock it and switch songs.

Even being able to pay, use voice to text for replying to messages and being able to open notifications on my phone via my watch is dope. I can have a call and be away from my phone and not need to run and pick it up to see who it is or to answer.

Note 8 + S3 Frontier = Money well spent.

I definitely regretted the Fitbit I bought and ended up selling it a month later. This, I don't regret.

Last edited:
Any downside to the OP5T? I'm still using my OP3T and have loved this phone since the day I received it, but the loss of the home button is kinda bugging me.

Tried reading through this thread but, everyone in love with their Note 8s and Pixels. :lol:

Any downside to the OP5T? I'm still using my OP3T and have loved this phone since the day I received it, but the loss of the home button is kinda bugging me.

Tried reading through this thread but, everyone in love with their Note 8s and Pixels. :lol:
Haven't looked into it since I've heard about this, but supposedly it's hard for YouTube to work on it.

Hey guys, got a google home mini from a white elephant gift from work.

Now thinking about getting a chromecast because cable just cost too much $$$.

The question is, will i still be able to watch my sports? I live in the bay so i gotta see my Warriors. I have netflix and hulu so tv shows aren't a problem.

what else can i do with a google home mini and chromecast?

The question is, will i still be able to watch my sports? I live in the bay so i gotta see my Warriors. I have netflix and hulu so tv shows aren't a problem.

I would help, but I can't support the warriors, sorry

They probably have a League Pass app

get a $20 HD antenna to watch local sports

I'm probably going to sell my 3T and get a 5T soon. You can still get around 300 for a good condition 3t so that makes the upgrade cost only like 200. I'm not sure how I'll like the sensor on the back, but oh well. There's nothing wrong with my 3T, but it's an easy chance to upgrade and future proof my phone. Basically, it's an okay but not great camera and no waterproofing or wireless charging. The camera and water resistance is a bummer, but it's also a few hundred less than other flagships so that's understandable

Back
Top Bottom