• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd love to see a picture. Is the logo just subtly chilling at the top of your screen 24/7 now? :lol:

I'd have to imagine that they'd replace that for you, it's only been 3 damn months (and that's under the assumption that you got it at launch.) Plus they don't seem to include any paperwork or software menus warning about screen burn in to where they can expect to call it a user error.

Didid a quick Google and I see people elsewhere getting it handled by them, so I say call if it bothers you.

Tried to upload pics but I can only see it while scrolling. Hmmm

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171222-174453.jpg
    Screenshot_20171222-174453.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20171222-174504.jpg
    Screenshot_20171222-174504.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20171222-174532.jpg
    Screenshot_20171222-174532.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 25
who uses Bixby? I've had my Note 8 for about a month now but never bothered playing around with Bixby cause I'm so used to using the Google assistant for all these years. should I just keep ignoring it, or is it worth giving a try?

who uses Bixby? I've had my Note 8 for about a month now but never bothered playing around with Bixby cause I'm so used to using the Google assistant for all these years. should I just keep ignoring it, or is it worth giving a try?

I was using it. Highly useful but I've switched to Google Assistant for spotify use. Plus I'm getting a mini in a couple days so getting used to assistant :lol:

Lol well its BOGO and I'm gonna sell the second one. The Hustle never stops B
Good to know, was going to take the Huawei 7x route and wait for the S9, but I'll go to S8 instead. I'd rather play it safe than taking a chance with a low-end phone.

So far I love it. Pretty hard to use it one handed though especially text. I find myself hitting that keyboard button on the bottom right constantly when trying to one hand text

Anyone can recommend a good android tablet that has movie data capability that is less than 100$?

Loving my Google home mini. I use it to control music to my Chromecast audio and it's a slick experience

Is there a way to have Samsung calendar pick up stuff from my email such as flight info like Google calendar does?

Also is Bixby supposed to be a Google now replacement? Should I bother using it?

So far I love it. Pretty hard to use it one handed though especially text. I find myself hitting that keyboard button on the bottom right constantly when trying to one hand text
My fingers are big and keep hitting "3" instead of "e". Funny thing is, I didn't have this problem on my s5...

Is there a way to have Samsung calendar pick up stuff from my email such as flight info like Google calendar does?

Also is Bixby supposed to be a Google now replacement? Should I bother using it?
Yeah. Sync your email with your calender....

Mine syncs automatically, the stock calender and google.

Also since I have a new phone I'm trying to resolve all my previous issues. I can't picture message people on Verizon through Textra for some reason. Second phone this is happening too. I just tried it with the Samsung stock messenger and it went through no issues.

Also since I have a new phone I'm trying to resolve all my previous issues. I can't picture message people on Verizon through Textra for some reason. Second phone this is happening too. I just tried it with the Samsung stock messenger and it went through no issues.

Check APN MMS settings.

Moms messing with her home mini :lol: clean af. Can't wait to hook mine up at home. I'm definitely getting more for around the house, and some hue lights etc :lol:

I got an echo dot for Christmas. Wtf is the purpose of this thing other than to order **** on Amazon?

Back
Top Bottom