• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm pretty sure that's a feature across the recent Galaxy models in general, but that's how I used to do it on my Note8 as well.

Real PIP is way more intuitive though. Start a video, hit home; voila.

Screenshot_20180331-042343_Chrome.jpg
what you looking at in that incognito window? :emoji_eyes:

Yeah, Google locks that behind Play Music/Red.

I recommend downloading YouTube Vanced from XDA, you can use PIP and background play (also locked behind Play Music/Red) with that. More importantly, it gives you the option to make the app black. White YouTube hurts my eyes, especially at night.

Thanks... i just installed this and works like a charm on my phone...now only if i can get PIP to work on chrome so i can view my camsites while going on instagram :lol:

That stuff is kinda advanced for me. Does it require root?

I just installed YouTube Vanced myself and there's an installation apk for non-rooted phones. But if you want to use your Google account with YouTube you have to download the extra microg apk for it.

I'm getting lots of pop ups while on nt, any suggestions on good blockers?

thank goodness im not the only one. this is mainly happening to me on google chrome on my android phone. im still trying to figure out why its occuring and happening. cause pop-up doesn't happen when im using the samsung browser.

I've been using Samsung internet beta. I dl'ed some ad blockers from galaxy apps and it seems to be working. No exaggeration, 50 windows opened at once all of a sudden. The built in blocker was annoying bc it showed a popup every time it blocked a pop up.

On google chrome i get like 2-4 pop-ups and they speak saying "congratulations" with angry bird ads and a youtube add, and plus the pop-up know they phone model im using. Must be android virus or something cause i really don't know why its occuring when google chrome has a built in pop-up blocker, and i've used the filter to weed out the sounds coming from NT, but still doesn't work.

me typing this i was just testing to see if i samsung browser was working, but it did block the pop-ups. which only happens when im on NT, no other site that i visit.

I've been getting hella ad block notifications lately. Don't remember downloading a blocker on Samsung internet, but whatever it is, it's apparently working beautifully

try stopad... its a really good app that blocks ads on the internet and also even the youtube app...you have to get the apk though on the internet... the only bad thing is its a battery killer

samsung browser has built in ad-blocker backed into the firmware, same goes for google chrome. idk, this ish is weird.

Funny, I just started using the Samsung browser too because of ads. At first, the Samsung browser felt slower, then I got an update last week and it seems just as speedy as Chrome.

I've had Oreo on my AT&T Note since like Tuesday my g :lol: OTA too.

I think they were shockingly the first carrier to put it out.

I see the s9 has the double tap to turn on feature that lg has that I used to like. Wish it was an oreo thing.

Back
Top Bottom