Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn.

My last suggestion would be to change the date forward and try again, but these are always rolled out in waves so they really just might be getting in the way of your greatness right now :lol:

This SD card notification won't clear for me. Any ideas how to get rid of it?

Screenshot_20180402-205902_Chrome.jpg

Do the previous model Galaxy's usually get marked down shortly after a new one releases? Still looking for a s8, but don't want to pay retail.

My Note 8 hasn't updated to Oreo yet. I thought it was out for T-Mobile already.

My Note 8 hasn't updated to Oreo yet. I thought it was out for T-Mobile already.

It is. I updated last night. I went into the settings and forced it.

I'm having a weird issue with Instagram. I can hear the audio on what people have posted, but I can't hear anything on anyone's stories or live videos. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but nothing changed. Can anyone help?

Do the previous model Galaxy's usually get marked down shortly after a new one releases? Still looking for a s8, but don't want to pay retail.

They do get marked down they get discontinued. Unless you signing some sort of contract and if carriers are offering promos that might be only option. But I assume you'll like to buy unlocked so trying swappa.com can also be option.

Maaaan, I gotta tell y'all something. I had the S5 Active. Got it with insurance a few months after it came out. Submitted an insurance claim with AT&T a couple weeks ago, they upgraded me to the S8 Active.

This thing... *wipes brow*... whew.

I got a friend who's a huge iFan, and he's constantly posting on FB about different Apple things coming up right around the corner, and he never answers me when I reply "Have they got anything rugged and waterproof right out the box? Posting from my Active."

Sweater god, he never replies. When me and him used to work together a couple years ago, when we first met, and we were talking phones one day and I showed him that I could drop my Active, all he said was "I mean, there are cases that do the same thing for any phone. My case is extra durable."

And I had to tell him, "Bruh, this is out the box. Eff a case." And I dropped it on the ground again, picked it up, turned it on, showed him the screen and that it works perfectly fine.

Apple's not touching this. I effing love the Active line.

Oh, let me be clear, I'm not loyal to Android at all. I'm not loyal to any of the companies I have. Chevy, Nike, android, nothing. I just have what I have because that's the best option for me. I was just speaking on my friend who's a huge Apple fan and I always shut him down by bringing up the Active because Apple has nothing like the Active. That doesn't mean I'm loyal to Android, because I'm not. It means I like effing with my friend and shutting his brand loyalty down. It's not just loyalty to Apple that I'm effing w/ him about, its brand loyalty. I can't stand that ish either.

Last edited:
I've been and android user since I went from Blackberry to the Galaxy S Epic
I currently have the s8+ that I got on release date last year. Got a new job and they provide a cell phone for work/personal use.
Gave me an option of s9 or iphone 8. I took the 8. iphone is straight but its boring as hell lol.

I don't know why I get slightly rustled when the iPhone Android debates roll around. It annoys me almost as bad as basketball arguments.
Whenever I hear apple users complain about green texts I'm like Bruh. They legit feel like they're royalty.

Those kind of people are suckers. But yet they camp out or gather up they change to cop the same phone with a few new features every single year :lol:

Woke up yesterday to Oreo update for my Note 8 on Verizon. Took long enough. Phone seems a little faster if that was possible and I'm digging the picture in picture. We'll see how it impacts battery

Back
Top Bottom