• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The production model looks totally different, I like the one in the video better. It'll be a bit of a learning curve but I'd be down.

Got my replacement Pixel XL and everything is back to normal, practically as good as brand new. Glad too cause I was not looking to get rid of it when I upgrade at the end of this year. Still kinda undecided if I'm going to stay with Google or get the Note 9. I know the Note is going to be amazing but I'm curious to see what the next Pixel will offer

Got my replacement Pixel XL and everything is back to normal, practically as good as brand new. Glad too cause I was not looking to get rid of it when I upgrade at the end of this year. Still kinda undecided if I'm going to stay with Google or get the Note 9. I know the Note is going to be amazing but I'm curious to see what the next Pixel will offer
I have a friend with an OG pixel and he just bought the s9+. The OG pixel feels snappier by a hair and a bit less glitchy.

After the recent update my note 8 battery had been draining really fast. Same problem or is it just me?

Every year I try the Note\S-whatever\G-whatever. Every year I am back on the Nexus\Pixel within weeks. I quit ****ing with all of those skins. There's no point. Give me the snappiness any day. It's odd, I don't even really look for news on phones until the first Pixel leak. The Pixels have been so great that nothing else piques my interest too much

I have a friend with an OG pixel and he just bought the s9+. The OG pixel feels snappier by a hair and a bit less glitchy.

I believe it. I miss the Note stylus tho. After having it with the 7 I got so used to using it, but it's def not a deal breaker. Also the unlimited full resolution photo/video upload for the OG Pixel is too good to trade in and lose

Every year I try the Note\S-whatever\G-whatever. Every year I am back on the Nexus\Pixel within weeks. I quit ****ing with all of those skins. There's no point. Give me the snappiness any day. It's odd, I don't even really look for news on phones until the first Pixel leak. The Pixels have been so great that nothing else piques my interest too much

I hope they support his phone for another few years

I wish the pixel was sold through carriers even though net net it doesn't really matter.

I wish the pixel was sold through carriers even though net net it doesn't really matter.

Why? So they can put on a carrier lock and fill it full of bloatware? No thanks.

I haven't bought a carrier locked phone in about 5+ years

Why? So they can put on a carrier lock and fill it full of bloatware? No thanks.

I haven't bought a carrier locked phone in about 5+ years
True it all ends up being the same price anyway.

This will bring me back to Android permanently

I switched from Textra to Android Messages and it's been good so far.

Does this mean that I can text via wifi and my group chats won't fall to pieces when I'm in spotty service or with iPhone people

Last edited:
I'm gonna check out the new Pixel and android phones tomorrow. Lookin to make the job back to Android from Iphone.

Back
Top Bottom