Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whose on that prepaid wave?

As you may know I but my phones off contract and drop msrp/or swappa like prices.

I was thinking of going to vzw cause of the great coverage and services I'll be getting. Especially "unlimited" lte, but honestly I'm skeptical on vzw. Since they like to finesse consumer with stupid fees.

What's out there on the market that offer unlimited lte data no caps for a affordable price?

Still on that $30/mo T-mobile :pimp:

Target keeps doing 10% off pre-paid gift cards, so essentially I'm paying $25.65/mo after the extra 5% with the Redcard.

What is your service plan?

I'm using mintsim mobile, just got off a 3 promotional month plan for like $80+tax. I was getting 10Gb lte, then it slows down to but stays at a lte connection. Only thing you pay for 3,6 or 12 months of service in advance no need to worry about topping up every month. Since you've paid in advance for the service.

I just need something that's is truly unlimited but willing to go back to dropping higher prices for my cell phone service needs.

Last edited:
Still on that $30/mo T-mobile :pimp:

Target keeps doing 10% off pre-paid gift cards, so essentially I'm paying $25.65/mo after the extra 5% with the Redcard.

Plan treated me so well in college, didn’t even know what to do with 5GB’s of data at the time

It doesn't. I would get rid of tidal and get youtube red. IMHO tidal is bausura, and I've tried and paid for all major music streaming services. Google play music still comes out of top, slightly ahead of apple music.

It all depends on what you like and want.
Just curious, how is it better than Spotify?

I'll say Spotify over GPM because it has a Free Option. Feel like I prefer Spotify's interface too.

Would be good if GPM had a night/dark theme.

Spotify's algorithm for generating automatic playlists is what stands out to me. The big con IMO is that it doesn't have all of the artists I listen to(Jay-Z, for example), and I am just stuck with their library.

With GPM I love that I am able to upload my own music, whether it's the bonus tracks from that Target edition that didn't drop on digital or that old slow jam mixtape I made in 2003, I can upload it to my library and take it anywhere I want while still having access to Google's huge library of content.

Spotify's algorithm for generating automatic playlists is what stands out to me. The big con IMO is that it doesn't have all of the artists I listen to(Jay-Z, for example), and I am just stuck with their library.

With GPM I love that I am able to upload my own music, whether it's the bonus tracks from that Target edition that didn't drop on digital or that old slow jam mixtape I made in 2003, I can upload it to my library and take it anywhere I want while still having access to Google's huge library of content.

Bingo, also up you can download your music that you have uploaded to any desktop or laptop you sign into.

I signed up for the Hulu/Spotify package last year and I'm really liking it compared to Apple Music. I also have my library on the Play Music App for the older and underground stuff. I haven't tried it but from what I've see, Tidal seems to be the lesser of the streaming services.

I used GPM for awhile because I was able to upload all my old music to it.

I have used Spotify primarily for a few years because their Discover Weekly playlist and ability to generate music and playlists for me stands out. I've gone back to Google here and there for discovering old stuff I forgot about or Jay-Z, basically.

Will be calling Verizon tomorrow this OG Pixel XL has been constantly running hot and shutting off due to the other it being so hot at least once a day and Bluetooth drops frequently as well. I really wanted to hang into this joint but with the battery lasting 2-3 hrs with medium use this thing ain't gon survive

Anyone catch wind of what improvements Spotify is making to their free service? Saw the headline on Facebook but didn't fully read the article.

That's ****ing stupid
Lmao.

I saw the prototype on the verge.com YouTube stream it looks complicated but seems like the learning curve will take time get use too.

The keyboard mouse was consider stupid, but now it's part of user input tools, this will catch on later in the future, now it's just a niche product.

Jay-Z and The Chronic are the only things I listen to that Spotify doesn't have, and even then i don't find myself missing them that often.

Lmao.

I saw the prototype on the verge.com YouTube stream it looks complicated but seems like the learning curve will take time get use too.

The keyboard mouse was consider stupid, but now it's part of user input tools, this will catch on later in the future, now it's just a niche product.

yeah looks hard as hell to use

but in theory super cool

Back
Top Bottom