• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty set on giving the OnePlus experience a chance. Just deciding between the 6 and the 5T. Going have to be patient either way with my spending/saving habits if I'm dead set on upgrading, but would like to give them a chance.
I will vouch and put in a vote for the 6. A great phone for the price. Very minimal complaints at all. Just patiently waiting for a stable Android P Beta or the release itself.

That reminds me of a phone I had that was doing it a couple of years ago Can't remember what manufacturer it was but after you hit send it would just change the name and it was nothing you could do. I had to stop sending pics until the update.

I will vouch and put in a vote for the 6. A great phone for the price. Very minimal complaints at all. Just patiently waiting for a stable Android P Beta or the release itself.
More than likely checks all the boxes outside of price for me, but the RAM and hopefully Android updates can keep me in the clear for at least 3 years if worse comes to worse.

Also decided to check for software updates and the S7 surprisingly has Oreo. Cleaner look and the phone as of now doesn't seem to have any hiccups.

its official. they cant fix my iphone. now im out $100 for the effort and still gotta buy a new one. *sigh* and cuz of the lack of cloud space, im gonna lose a lot of **** on it.

its official. they cant fix my iphone. now im out $100 for the effort and still gotta buy a new one. *sigh* and cuz of the lack of cloud space, im gonna lose a lot of **** on it.

Download google photos that should help with the photos, google drive for your documents.

Download google photos that should help with the photos, google drive for your documents.
i probably wont be able to use the screen when i get my phone back. its crazy, i feel like my phone was in better condition when i gave it to them than what theyre saying now. i gave it to em with a 30% battery and everything working except for the charging. now theyre saying nothing works and it wont turn on.... mannnnnnnn

"yea you probably fried the motherboard before you gave it to us."
me: "if i fried it before i gave it to you, i probably wouldn't have given you a phone that was still on and functioning at the time."
"well i dunno then"

giphy.gif

Last edited:
i probably wont be able to use the screen when i get my phone back. its crazy, i feel like my phone was in better condition when i gave it to them than what theyre saying now. i gave it to em with a 30% battery and everything working except for the charging. now theyre saying nothing works and it wont turn on.... mannnnnnnn

"yea you probably fried the motherboard before you gave it to us."
me: "if i fried it before i gave it to you, i probably wouldn't have given you a phone that was still on and functioning at the time."
"well i dunno then"

giphy.gif

Was it service by apple ? Or one of them
"i-broke my ish" kiosk like stores?

Trying backing it up through iTunes if possible.

Was it service by apple ? Or one of them
"i-broke my ish" kiosk like stores?

Trying backing it up through iTunes if possible.
apple refused to touch it cuz of water damage which isnt covered. so i brought it to the top rated shop in the city. over 500 reviews and 4.8 stars. and they still trash smh

apple refused to touch it cuz of water damage which isnt covered. so i brought it to the top rated shop in the city. over 500 reviews and 4.8 stars. and they still trash smh

saga over. the shop told me to come pick up the phone and they said they couldnt fix it. so t-mobile came thru for the boy. got a new iphone and kept the old one too. turns out.... the old one is working now. (im gonna light their store up on google and yelp for being cheeks) -_- but the "button" is kinda wonky. and the charger has to be really pressed in and it charges like normal. but anyway. i was out the door for $81. problem solved.

also. in tmobile i saw the new LG something or rather. and they completely bit the iphone X design. how are they gonna avoid getting sued over the obvious bite?

also. in tmobile i saw the new LG something or rather. and they completely bit the iphone X design. how are they gonna avoid getting sued over the obvious bite?

Everyone is tryna put in notches now. It's the next step in "bezel-less" screens. I have the G7 and I thought I'd hate the notch but I got used to it rather quickly.

Better than Lookout?

Haven't really used it, but it's Google's so I assume it works just fine and is well-supported.
I used it to help my brother find his phone when he lost it in Brooklyn once. Worked perfectly. I don't really lose my phone often though.

Anyone here have an Nvidia Shield? Thinking of getting one to replace the Apple TV. Getting frustrated with the Apple TV.

Is there any way to recover a deleted video? I'm on an LG G7 (no root)

EDIT: Nevermind. Didn't realize there was a trash bin folder in the Gallery

Last edited:
I have a Nvidia shield.

Ive only used it to watch YouTube, Netflix, HBO now

Back
Top Bottom