Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Im loving my tmobile htc HD2.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

I liked it after i hacked it....and for the short time i messed around with android on it.....till i messed around with the evo and sprints 4g coverage in my area.

----------------
FOR EVERYBODY THAT HAS HACKED THEIR PHONE..........GET A NEW KERNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used this one
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=754128

This actually UNLOCKS the FPS on the camcorder (Frames per second).......I tried it and the camera looks WAAAAY better.  it also makes the transitions smoother, my phone seems faster than it was before AND saves battery life.. (Just read up on that thread, its kinda technical).

There are others, but i would suggest this one..............(I Used BFS Kernel #6)

Im ussing Fresh 3.1.0.2 and flashed it right over the rom without having to wipe and it works perfectly.   He says it works with ALL 2.2 roms, but i would double check just to be sure. (you have to use a different one for cyanogen because it is a bit different)

Originally Posted by ireminisce

anyone get their htc incredible update to 2.2 yet? . . i'm still waiting.
Not yet, I heard its suppose to take a couple weeks for everyone to get it so we just gotta be patient

Originally Posted by ireminisce

anyone get their htc incredible update to 2.2 yet? . . i'm still waiting.
Not yet, I heard its suppose to take a couple weeks for everyone to get it so we just gotta be patient

Most folks with motorola droids are well aware of the custom roms and kernels, mine currently runs at 1.25ghz 7 slot over a bugless custom rom. I'm guessing there are alot of evo fans out there, because most htc phones don't get much developer support for custom roms, themes yeah, but roms are sketchy.

Most folks with motorola droids are well aware of the custom roms and kernels, mine currently runs at 1.25ghz 7 slot over a bugless custom rom. I'm guessing there are alot of evo fans out there, because most htc phones don't get much developer support for custom roms, themes yeah, but roms are sketchy.

EveryDayKicks, yeah that's what i read at androidforums . . just curious to see if anyone got it here. i guess i can wait some more since i've been waiting long as hell anyway.

EveryDayKicks, yeah that's what i read at androidforums . . just curious to see if anyone got it here. i guess i can wait some more since i've been waiting long as hell anyway.

So how does the OTA update come? Do I just look at my phone one morning and its updated? Does it give me a prompt or Wha?

So how does the OTA update come? Do I just look at my phone one morning and its updated? Does it give me a prompt or Wha?

article_label_fileunder.gif
Tablet PCs, Mobile Handsets
[h4]Samsung Galaxy Tab, in the wild and now teasing CDMA[/h4]
By Ross Miller posted Aug 29th 2010 9:54AM

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. Samsung's Galaxy Tab has once again surfaced online via unofficial channels, and this time it's carrying a sticker on one side that clearly states CDMA. The iAndroid forum goer who allegedly snapped these shots praised the device for its strong speakers, call quality (although not clear if that's over 3G or WiFi), and ability to run Flash -- but at the same time notes the GPS is just a bit slow (it does work, though). More pictures in the gallery below, right next to our ever-increasing impatience to try this little guy out ourselves.

More Pics

Hope this retails for less than the iPad

article_label_fileunder.gif
Tablet PCs, Mobile Handsets
[h4]Samsung Galaxy Tab, in the wild and now teasing CDMA[/h4]
By Ross Miller posted Aug 29th 2010 9:54AM

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. Samsung's Galaxy Tab has once again surfaced online via unofficial channels, and this time it's carrying a sticker on one side that clearly states CDMA. The iAndroid forum goer who allegedly snapped these shots praised the device for its strong speakers, call quality (although not clear if that's over 3G or WiFi), and ability to run Flash -- but at the same time notes the GPS is just a bit slow (it does work, though). More pictures in the gallery below, right next to our ever-increasing impatience to try this little guy out ourselves.

More Pics

Hope this retails for less than the iPad

just got the droid 2 (coming from an iphone) can anybody give me some good free apps to download, im already pissed because as soon as i got out into the sun light i noticed 2 big pieces of dirt under the screen anything i can do about that

just got the droid 2 (coming from an iphone) can anybody give me some good free apps to download, im already pissed because as soon as i got out into the sun light i noticed 2 big pieces of dirt under the screen anything i can do about that

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Is it under the plastic piece they put on the phone to protect it originally, or is it under the actual screen? (Which honestly doesnt even sound right, im sure its not under the actual screen, that would just be terrible workmanship on motorola`s part)

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Is it under the plastic piece they put on the phone to protect it originally, or is it under the actual screen? (Which honestly doesnt even sound right, im sure its not under the actual screen, that would just be terrible workmanship on motorola`s part)

it is under the screen i took the plastic off as soon as i got it (it had writing on it so i couldnt really see my screen or i would have just left it there) i plan on taking it back and getting a new one (hopefully a they have some droid x's in a couple weeks) because this thing keeps freezing and i personally think its slow and the keyboard absolutely SUCKS and i will never use it so i would rather have the x

it is under the screen i took the plastic off as soon as i got it (it had writing on it so i couldnt really see my screen or i would have just left it there) i plan on taking it back and getting a new one (hopefully a they have some droid x's in a couple weeks) because this thing keeps freezing and i personally think its slow and the keyboard absolutely SUCKS and i will never use it so i would rather have the x

Back
Top Bottom