Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
e75858e7c0869147c33cbbd7d2245d80.jpg

should have bought some grass instead of a phone

Not a fan on one ui on my note 9.

Had to cut the animations in half for it not to lag.

This phone was flawless before

Any S10E owners here?

My choice will be between that and whatever Pixel or OnePlus releases this year. Hesitant on going back to Samsung due to software updates. If their new UI means faster updates regardless of carrier, I may go back because their phones are amazing.

Thoughts on Stadia?
Concept is great and it looks well put together. The biggest hurdle for Google will be getting devs to make their games for it. And that in turn will make or break it because if the price doesn't correlate to the quality (and quantity) of games available then no one is gonna buy in.

You guys signed for your package right?

I don't really trust UPS and I remember they left my neighbors packaged laptop on his porch which was out for hours.

I just moved so I had it delivered to a T Mobile store and then scooped it up once it came in
UPS only gave the option to have a neighbor recieve it. I tried to reroute it to at least a damn UPS store, but they only allow that I miss the first shipment. But I guess this indicates that if I miss it, they hold it.

UPS only gave the option to have a neighbor recieve it. I tried to reroute it to at least a damn UPS store, but they only allow that I miss the first shipment. But I guess this indicates that if I miss it, they hold it.

So Fedex dropped mine off yesterday. Dude rang the doorbell. When I opened it my box was on the ground and he was about 15 feet from my door. Said he saw me through my window and signed it for me :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom