• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks, I thought I was forgetting Linux. Question answered nonetheless. So would you say that it has come to the point that a high-end phone and regular computer come to serve their separate purposes?

Thanks, I thought I was forgetting Linux. Question answered nonetheless. So would you say that it has come to the point that a high-end phone and regular computer come to serve their separate purposes?

Kind of?

More like they serve a lot of the same purposes in different form factors and to different depths.

If you need to use productivity programs, then using an app on a ~5-6.5 in. touchscreen phone probably gets to a point of fatigue after some time.

If you need to edit videos or something, you can probably do some light editing on your phone but a more capable computer is the place to really lock in.

If you're used to watching content on TV-sized screens then a 1080p or higher 13+ in. laptop display is going to be preferable to a QHD phone screen for longer videos or whatever.

I hope the examples I could come up with on a whim make sense.

It's not lazy, it's the negative culture of these delivery services to meet a number so some folks do dubious things. Behavior changes to meet the metric.
Well whether it's lazy or not, it's negligent. I understand that deadlines have to get met and drivers may face time-constrants, but that's not the customers problem. Proper procedure and rules must be followed, no excuses.

Hey Guys just got my s10 earlier today and I was listening to Spotify, Pocket cast, Audible the audio plays for about 20 seconds and then it cuts out. Is there a fix for this?

Out with the old, in with the new:
IMG_37141.jpg
Can you post that wallpaper please?

^Was almost gonna cop one but it's sold out everywhere where I live (target, best buy, frys, Walmart, etc.)

Sold out on amazon too. Just copped the Gear Fit 2 Pro instead for $70. I do a lot of walking in my job so I kind of wanna see how many calories burned, etc.

Do you guys recommend any other file transfer program other than Andriod file transfer, that program takes like 15 mins to recognize my phone. That's unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom