• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My note 8 just updated from September security patch all the way to the latest one. Had anyone experience this? How could my phone be that far behind? Service with Sprint if that matters.

Current homscreen setup
2019_03_14_23_12_51.gif

People says it's a battery killer. I still get 8-9 hr screen on time even with the live wallpaper

What app did you use to record the screen without a watermark?

So not in a studio, but I was more referring to things like lighting and external lenses.

But it seems like they didn't use external lenses for the episode, just lighting, tripods, things like that.

I guess it's a good choice they decided to shoot a "vlog" style rather than a regular broadcast style.

Pretty cool in the end.

Nice, Samsung Dex kicked in on the S10+ over normal HMDI connection. My boss thought I connected a laptop. Damn near had NT on big screen with my back being turned for 10 minutes, I wonder if anyone was eavesdropping.:lol:

So not in a studio, but I was more referring to things like lighting and external lenses.

But it seems like they didn't use external lenses for the episode, just lighting, tripods, things like that.

I knew what you meant.

With the right equipment and lighting, you can make just about high-end phone camera look professional quality.

Back
Top Bottom