• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You don't get this option when you search for dark mode?
Screenshot_20190503-210620~2.png

What does the first option do? I only enabled the Chrome option.

They stopped releasing updates for the Nexus years ago. You'd have to do it manually.

I know it was just in reference that I have the ability on my device to have dark mode enabled so I thought most of the newer phones would also be able to.

Just copped an S10 from Samsung directly.

Was able to trade in my Pixel XL for $200 so it was a no brainer for me.

Was able to get 3% cash back via ebates too.

Does anyone else have a Google logo in the top notification bar? I'm on Note 8. Everytime I click it it takes me to settigns.

Pixel 3a looks like a decent budget option

Should be under $200 in a couple of months, I'll grab one

Also found out I can get a "new" Tab S3 through the equipment protection insurance via Verizon for $90. Thought it was a done deal, I'm a bit happy. Hopefully they send me a new stylus too

Looks like the 3a and 3aXL are the new nexus and people are going crazy over them on slickdeals. Google has a hit on its hands. Hopefully this will force samsung to offer deals on the S10 line :lol:

That Nest Home Max will be had. Need that for the living room/kitchen for Duo calls with my mom. Hopefully it'll get Netflix and Hulu support

Looks like the 3a and 3aXL are the new nexus and people are going crazy over them on slickdeals. Google has a hit on its hands. Hopefully this will force samsung to offer deals on the S10 line :lol:

Battery is starting to get weak on my 2XL, and I messed up my rear camera. Thinking about upgrading to this, honestly.

Back
Top Bottom