Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7 Pro looks like my next phone

My 6 is still good but no notch, bigger screen and battery has me sold. Having the world's best camera was never a deal breaker anyway and same with wireless charging. Once you have dash or warp charge I don't need wireless.

Yep. I'm buying it

I've been wanting higher refresh rate screens to be the next big flagship trend since the Razer and Asus gaming phones last year. That 7 Pro looks dope.

only problem with the OP7P is should I get the 8gb or 12gb :smh: :lol:

By the looks of it the $50 for the extra 4gb will be worth it.

Looks to be the fastest phone, with a camera that can hang. I like what OP is doing and always have. I have owned or used 1-6 and have not been disappointed tbh.

I'm gonna need tmobile to announce their trade in promo for the OP7P asap. Hoping for a $400 trade in credit like they did for the pixel 3a last week. If i can trade in my OG pixel for $400 plus the $120 trade in value it has and get the OP7P for $150ish that would be incredible

upload_2019-5-14_12-25-33.jpeg

By the looks of it the $50 for the extra 4gb will be worth it.

Looks to be the fastest phone, with a camera that can hang. I like what OP is doing and always have. I have owned or used 1-6 and have not been disappointed tbh.

even with 8gb of ram you good. Since I had my 5T, I had NO slowdowns

The Display along with the faster storage will be a big winner and game changer. Apps will open up even faster and feel even smoother with those two combos.

Mobile apps are already at a staged where they make me impatient when I work in the desktop realm waiting for apps I use to open (weven with SSD).

Oh yeah, my OnePlus 6 128gb is going for 400 on swappa... Only 350 out of pocket for the new top of the life 7pro? It's mine

Was thinking of getting the pixel 3a for the camera, but just downloaded a Google Camera apk. Photos look much better than the default Note 9 camera

OnePlus 6 Nebula Blue on the way.

Went with the Sandstone case because it's been a favorite of mine with OnePlus.

Can't wait. Gonna throw this OnePlus 6 on Swappa. Should get 380-400 for it.

Finally decided to look into submitting a claim for my Tab S3 broken screen, good news bad news. Good news is since the Tab S3 has been discontinued I'd get a Tab S4 instead, unfortunately the $90 I was told before is actually $200.

When I broke that tablet I just new it was gon run me $200 to get it fixed and was relieved to hear to get a replacement would only be $90 when I asked the guy at Verizon when I picked up my wife's new phone but I do not want to spend $200 on a device right now. Worst part is that I got the money and it would be a welcomed upgrade but man I'm far to cheap. OTHER worst part is that it could easily be delivered tomorrow so it wouldn't even be a big wait....I'm a lil sad

7 Pro looks like my next phone

My 6 is still good but no notch, bigger screen and battery has me sold. Having the world's best camera was never a deal breaker anyway and same with wireless charging. Once you have dash or warp charge I don't need wireless.

Yep. I'm buying it

dash charge is so clutch man...i never really cared about wireless charging since i jumped on OP. still rocking with my 6 as well but man it performs so well and does everything i need, that i can't justify moving up especially since the software is the exact same.

any little i currently have with the phone is actually just software related so upgrading wouldn't address those anyways. 7 pro looks dope tho.

Back
Top Bottom