• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I use PIA as well, going on 3 years maybe?

I've tried Nord and Express previously, but it would be slow.

This is for desktop use BTW.

i ****ed up. cracked the back of my note8.. it's still running smooth too.. now the decision: S10 or Note 10?

I like the stylus, and use it from time to time.. but price difference/newer tech..

no phone jack too, but i think it's time to get wireless headphones since i cracked my phone because i was using wired headphones :smh:

S10+ probably if you have to get one asap. If not just wait for the S11 since the Note 10 ain't looking so hot now.

I've been using Express VPN after getting a deal with them on Slickdeals. Since it supports both TCP and UDP connections, I can get around my employers Spotify and Youtube TV restrictions.

S pen will have a feature while writing that makes it sound like you're actually writing with a marker...

000000001479741401-2.gif

It's official. They have no new ideas. Cell phones have peaked until holographic joints arrive.

S10+ probably if you have to get one asap. If not just wait for the S11 since the Note 10 ain't looking so hot now.

oh my phone still works. it's just i'd like a replacement soon. so it's either i wait another two weeks for the note 10 or get the s10+ right now.

S pen will have a feature while writing that makes it sound like you're actually writing with a marker...

000000001479741401-2.gif

It's official. They have no new ideas. Cell phones have peaked until holographic joints arrive.

I wouldn't underestimate the sensory benefit of this effect, but i'd think the actual feel matters more.

Besides Motorola maybe Samsung should try making a modular phone. I feel like they can make a dope one...

Finally got my hands on the one plus 7 and that build quality is top notch. I wasn't expecting that. The blue back is beautiful! The pop up camera send very solid. The rep said that if there phones senses that it's dropping, the camera will go back in.

Last edited:
I purposely haven't been looking too closely at the noise around the Note 10 just to get back the feeling of a reveal event being important. The few things I have seen make it feel like a model I either sit out or wait for a good discount on a few months down the line.

This ASUS joint is looking kind of fire though. I don't play mobile games but that refresh rate on an OLED and the big battery have my attention

I'm not happy with my S10E... it randomly freezes up for seconds, calls go straight to VM. I probably need to do a factory reset, but I felt like my 8 was better.

Back
Top Bottom