• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the note 10 looks nice actually..even the camera in the middle looks better than the s10 imo and i own the s10 lol...just wack how they removed the headphone jack... minuswell cop the s10 plus since its cheaper and it has the headphone jack

It looks sexy. Guess I'll have to wait until unpacked in a couple weeks to see what's really there and then make my decision from there. S10+ is doing just fine though.

Same here with my s10.. don't see myself copping a new phone...if there's a new phone with no bezel like no black bars on top and bottom then I'll cop... that's the only feature I want really ... My s10 has to break or slow down for me to get rid of it lol

s10+ the best phone ive had yet.
i was gonna upload a pic of my galaxy box. but you all know what the prism green colorway box look like. same as others.

I wonder how the hole will play with the url, which is in the center/top as well.
Screenshot_20190711-214030_Samsung Internet.jpg

10+ supposed to be 6.7" :wow: and that's the only one with an sd card slot. They say neither will have bixby button. I like it since i can remap it. I really truly think I'm gonna pass.

Tab S6 looks good but as always Android tablets will always be crippled by apps not being optimized for tablets. Coincidentally I finally finished my insurance claim and got rid of my broken Tab S3 for a Tab S4. Going from a 9 in screen to a 10 almost 11in screen is a much bigger change than expected. 10.5 in screen is big, and the screen is great.
Also, there's no fingerprint reader so I have to rely on the iris scanner and it works really well even in the dark, even in landscape

All of my electronics have these. It snaps right on and it eliminates the hassle of keeping up with different cords.
Screenshot_20190711-000629_Wish.jpg

I've thought about getting these for a while but I always think that if I had to use somebody else's charger I'd have to take the lil piece out and eh....still might get some

Speaking of plateauing, just copped a Pixel 3a xl for 279 after years of an iPhone 7 Plus. Been using a Pixel 2 for a few weeks and now this will hold me over until the next wave of devices come out, that camera tho :smokin

Welp 3a not having visual core really makes it suck for social media sharing. Not even that active online but when I do post I don't want trash shots lol. Went back to the 2 lol. Phone also felt a lil too big.

the closer it gets to Note 10 the more likely I will get something to hold me over until the S11+, seems where some of the big updates will be.

Back
Top Bottom