• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I received my Samsung 45w charger a week ago and I've been using it since.

Every time I charged it was when my phone was at 20 - 30% and it seems like within half an hour I'm at 80+ %

I haven't timed it or anything but it is noticeably faster then the regular fast charger included with the Note 10+

Overall I'm glad I got it for free.

I would add that I would not pay for this charger. If the brick somehow broke then possibly, but if I already have plenty of fast chargers I wouldn't pay for it. It's only a luxury, but not a necessity unless you have no other means to charge.

After two years with the IPhone X

DE102C25-3BD3-47B8-A1FC-76B36470A898.jpeg

Any recommendations on a good temp glass for S8+ :nerd:

Only Whitestone Dome/other Loca glue screens and the Zagg InvisiShield Glass Curve Elite (the Elite part is important) fully adhere to every part of these newer Samsung screens if I'm not mistaken.

Other than that they're pretty much all the same; adhesive around the outer edge.

Whitestone is the way to go... after having it on my s10 I won’t get anything else... it feels like there’s no screen protector on there

Only Whitestone Dome/other Loca glue screens and the Zagg InvisiShield Glass Curve Elite (the Elite part is important) fully adhere to every part of these newer Samsung screens if I'm not mistaken.

Other than that they're pretty much all the same; adhesive around the outer edge.
Whitestone is the way to go... after having it on my s10 I won’t get anything else... it feels like there’s no screen protector on there

Preciate it

give it a shot... I thought the same thing.. when I had my s8 I always bought tempered glass screen protectors from Amazon for 10-20 dollars and they did the job but it collected dust like no other or it had the rainbow effect on the screen... can't explain it lol... when I got the S10 I didn't have a choice because no glass screen protector worked at launch with the thumb print except the Whitestone... I was hesitant because of the price and the installation but the latter was easy really.... it has a lifetime warranty also so if it cracks or you mess up the install you pay 10 bucks for a new one and also it doesn't get dust under the screen... I would give it a shot but if you get something else then that's cool too...

give it a shot... I thought the same thing.. when I had my s8 I always bought tempered glass screen protectors from Amazon for 10-20 dollars and they did the job but it collected dust like no other or it had the rainbow effect on the screen... can't explain it lol... when I got the S10 I didn't have a choice because no glass screen protector worked at launch with the thumb print except the Whitestone... I was hesitant because of the price and the installation but the latter was easy really.... it has a lifetime warranty also so if it cracks or you mess up the install you pay 10 bucks for a new one and also it doesn't get dust under the screen... I would give it a shot but if you get something else then that's cool too...

That whitestone looks intense to install :lol: looks good though. At the price im gonna think about if i plan to update to the new note soon or am i waiting a lil bit for it. Dont want to end up paying for it twice

Nothing wrong with my s8+ other than the 2 cracked corners i got last yr from a drop. Nothing across the screen so everything is still in great condition. Battery lasts me the full day (sometimes more) unless im streaming or on it non stop. So no issue with that just having to recharge at night thats expected

My coworker got the note 10+, he was headed out of towm so i only got to look at it for a quick mimute while he messed around with settings (coming from an iphone)

Back
Top Bottom