Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
finally got the fold. phone is crazy!!!
20190929_005218.jpg
Niiice. Is the middle crease a problem?

I was afraid of this but after having it in hand, it's really barely noticeable. also I thought the big screen would have a plastic feel but it feels just like a regular capacitive screen.

the smaller font screen is severely underrated by the way.

I know the purpose of the Fold is to use it primarily opened up but is the front screen usable for regular daily use? Quick texts, site browsing, etc.?

I know the purpose of the Fold is to use it primarily opened up but is the front screen usable for regular daily use? Quick texts, site browsing, etc.?

yes absolutely. I've been using it a lot especially when I'm on the train. It has all the functions of a regular S Line phone and texting is fine on it. You can even have two layouts set up for your apps (small screen and unfolded). Phone is the perfect blend of everything you need tbh, not trying to hype it up here.

best buy should have a display model, I encourage everyone to check it out. Innovation has returned to mobile devices.

yes absolutely. I've been using it a lot especially when I'm on the train. It has all the functions of a regular S Line phone and texting is fine on it. You can even have two layouts set up for your apps (small screen and unfolded). Phone is the perfect blend of everything you need tbh, not trying to hype it up here.

You break any necks on the train?

good lock features working particularly well. also changing the scaling to small turns the phone into tablet mode basically giving you more options in web browsers and giving you a more of a desktop/tablet view of the keyboard, youtube, ig...

Screenshot_20191001-152544_SNKRS.jpg

Lowkey was toying with getting an iPhone just for iMessage :lol:
haha I am on iphone planning my return to Android. Been a long time coming, but my wife will live not seeing blue bubbles for me. I just cant stand the apple eco system, very limited. I just got a house, and have been getting smart home things. EVERYTHING is compatible with Google or Amazon. Homekit is rare and it's over priced if so.

Well I broke my apple watch over the weekend and my iphone feels like its going on (also my fault). So I I have found myself in the market for a new phone.

Been wanting to make the jump over to android for a couple of years now but I was heavily invested in the apple ecosystem (ipad, iphone, applewatch, macbook pro, airpods). I broke my ipad a couple years back and now I'm basically down to just airpods and macbook.....

School me fellas, whats the good devices out there to transition to from a iphone X. I was thinking about copping the Note since I had the Note 3 a while back but my mans was saying i should look at the oneplus 7 Pro? Any other good suggestions?

I have a OP7 Pro and I recommend it. It's under a stack, has flagship specs, triple camera and pure android without the bloatware

A couple people have mentioned the pixel as well. Whats the latest pixel?

I'm familiar with bloatware but its also not something I've really had to worry about with an iphone. How much of that is an issue within the Android community? I'm gonna keep it a buck with you, I'm not gonna Rom or do any of that fancy ****. I just need a phone that can last a year or two without me feeling like it needs to be reset every 20 minutes.

I'm familiar with bloatware but its also not something I've really had to worry about with an iphone. How much of that is an issue within the Android community? I'm gonna keep it a buck with you, I'm not gonna Rom or do any of that fancy ****. I just need a phone that can last a year or two without me feeling like it needs to be reset every 20 minutes.

Pixel 4 out on 10/15.

In that case the Pixel 4 coming out soon or the OnePlus 7 Pro or 7T. Not bloat and all speed.

Anybody else have issues with the whitestone dome glass lifting on their samsung devices? I'm on my 2nd glass and the edges on the right side are lifting up.

Back
Top Bottom