• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone can recommend a decent tablet for my dad? Doesn't have to high end but mid to high tier

Honestly iPads are best when it comes to tablets. Got one this year and the experience was just smooth compared to any Android ones I tried. I'm sure he's not doing anything where the os matters.

Honestly iPads are best when it comes to tablets. Got one this year and the experience was just smooth compared to any Android ones I tried. I'm sure he's not doing anything where the os matters.
Yea the only apple product worth buying is the iPad which I have. Android tablets have a long way to go

Pixel is nice but nothing special. I don't see myself upgrading anytime soon if i do it'll be note 10.... or i may shake the game up and get an iPhone for the first time.

Capture+_2019-10-18-13-09-08.png

CNN: Samsung warning: Galaxy S10 and Note 10 owners should remove their screen protectors now.

honestly, i'm kind of bummed to hear the reviews for the p4. im sure id enjoy it for the most part, esp since im an avg user. but didn't expect google to go gimmicky with the gestures.

moreover, i'd wish google would take it easy and go back to that competitive pricing they offered with the nexus phones. I mean im not with phones costing in the range of laptops, regardless of brand. i think it is absurd. but one can argue that apple at least has an established "luxury" appeal. google does not.

on the other hand, i can't complain much. my OP6 is still going strong. and the pearl white finish is still :pimp:. whatever. great review as always by the good brotha brownlee.

Back
Top Bottom