• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dope concept, worried about the screen tho as far as eventual creasing and the camera sucks.

Bring the sidekick back :nerd:

word like a new pair of shoes. i never got on the sidekick train. phone was always so dope to me in high school, but them dudes had no service cuz tmobile was hot booty back then. like really trash. i had verizon but they had the most boring phone selection. nextel phones tho :pimp:

Wowwwww they finally did it. I have a oneplus I use as a secondary phone without a SIM but they don't allow you to use it unless it has a SIM card inserted. That's a bummer. Hopefully they allow it to work with an email only like imessage does

Bring the sidekick back
They did a few years ago and it was a flop.
Sidekick-Front_660x.jpg

I like textra but it's not seamless with my watch. It would be nice for a standard messaging system across the board.

Never had a sidekick, but i remember this girl i used to have a crush on in middle school having the 3. We both liked sneakers, and i used to borrow her phone and use her internet browser so i could put her on all the sneaker websites so she could cop

A physical keyboard>>>>>

That feeling when you flip that screen open>>>>

Is there a way to backup texts on Google messages? Looking to buy a new phone soon and want to transfer my texts over to it

so whats the difference between this google messages RCS and whatsapp?

I deleted textra for google messages

Back
Top Bottom