• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone know if the Verizon Galaxy watch can be added to the Sprint network? Someone wants to buy mine and idk if it's compatible.

Been using my old Nexus 6 while I wait for the S10 in the mail. This ish is slow as hell. It's torture just using it

If I have a number blocked, why on Earth does Samsung think I want to receive a notification that a blocked number called? I figured out how to stop the notification from appearing in my status bar but I don't want it to appear in my drop-down menu either.

If I have a number blocked, why on Earth does Samsung think I want to receive a notification that a blocked number called? I figured out how to stop the notification from appearing in my status bar but I don't want it to appear in my drop-down menu either.

yea i been using truecaller and i got like 10 blocked calls today alone but i get a notification that it blocked the call

Never thought this day would come.

Switched to Android back in 2013 from iOs with the Nexus 4. Been phone shopping as of late since I cracked the screen on my Galaxy S8 and the touch screen has been acting up. Was looking for a flagship phone with under 6" screen size preferably 5.8" like my old S8. Only options I saw was the Pixel 4(which is overpriced) and the Galaxy S10e which isn't heavily discounted after being out since February. Decided to do a little research and it looks like all the Google apps I use on Android are available on iOs. (Which is stupid on Google's part from a competitive standpoint because there is no incentive for people to switch from iOs to Android then)

Long story short, I got a deal on a new unlocked iPhone on Slickdeals and decided to buy that. I'll be using that for the moment and hopefully next year Google does a better job with the Pixel 5 and Samsung makes the S11 smaller. I know iPhones hold their value so I shouldn't lose much when I sell it if I decide to come back to Android next year.

Last edited:
I have put a Spigen Liquid Crystal and Rugged Armor on every phone I have owned for the 6-7 years. Quality product at a decent price

Never thought this day would come.

Switched to Android back in 2013 from iOs with the Nexus 4. Been phone shopping as of late since I cracked the screen on my Galaxy S8 and the touch screen has been acting up. Was looking for a flagship phone with under 6" screen size preferably 5.8" like my old S8. Only options I saw was the Pixel 4(which is overpriced) and the Galaxy S10e which isn't heavily discounted after being out since February. Decided to do a little research and it looks like all the Google apps I use on Android are available on iOs. (Which is stupid on Google's part from a competitive standpoint because there is no incentive for people to switch from iOs to Android then)

Long story short, I got a deal on a new unlocked iPhone on Slickdeals and decided to buy that. I'll be using that for the moment and hopefully next year Google does a better job with the Pixel 5 and Samsung makes the S11 smaller. I know iPhones hold their value so I shouldn't lose much when I sell it if I decide to come back to Android next year.

You end up going with the SE? I see that phone a lot on Slickdeals

I've got the galaxy s9 right now and ready for an upgrade. Waited for the pixel 4 but the reviews don't look great. I haven't had an iphon since the 3gs and really don't want to go back to apple but I'm considering it.
Hearing the galaxy s11 drops in two months so maybe I should wait until then?

Ordered a pixel4XL on Dec 1 from Google. Still not shipped out yet :smh: called and they said est delivery is now dec 30.

Updated my s10+ this morning and my wallpaper coloring is off and not like the original images, anyone else experiencing this?

Looks like I’m coming back to android sooner than expected. Been using the iPhone for the past couple days. Just not that impressed with iOS. Google assistant is light years ahead of Siri. Samsung’s display is also more vivid and colors pop more. Images on the iPhone look washed out. Also I use my phone as a hotspot to tether. With the same SIM card, web pages load faster if I tether from the galaxy S10 than from the iPhone. I’m trying to give iOS a chance but it feels like I’m going backwards

I don’t understand the appeal of the iPhone other than people buying it because everyone has one and maybe iMessage which honestly is nothing to rave about when you compare it to WhatsApp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom