Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ecosystem is better or unparalleled

Plus some apps run better. When I had the iPhone x stockx was flawless. Stockx on android crashes once a week. Also exclusive apps like sneaker con only on apple if you like that app. Plus ios updates faster.

Android has bigger batteries, better screens/quality, faster processors and better cameras
iphones still don't have picture in picture in 2020

Google assistant is light years ahead of siri

Android is better at multitasking

Android notifications are better than ios notifications

Google Duo is better than FaceTime

I tried iOS back in November. Got bored of it quickly. Felt like a toy and I couldn't do much with it. Android feels like an extension of a computer

Completely emptied the status bar for a more sleek look. Finally figured out how to make the Google bar black.
Screenshot_20200213-142403_One UI Home.jpg

I've mentioned before my affinity for the Galaxy Active line, having owned 4-8 of the Active series. Currently using the S8 Active and I was anticipating a 9 Active but of course there was none, and it doesn't look like there will be one for the Galaxy 10 line. I talked to someone at AT&T and they said they haven't heard that there will be a 10 Active, or even at the Active line will continue moving forward.

Why. The eff. Not?

She said that with the water resistance and stronger glass then what was on the 1st few Galaxys, there's no need for an Active, and she heard the sales of the Active weren't very good. I'm still sticking with this 8 Active and haven't upgraded because I'm pretty hard on phones. I just can't see how the 9 or now the 10 could withstand how many times I've dropped and accidentally tossed this phone across the room.

What's supposed to be the most durable Galaxy now?

Trade in my OnePlus 6t for the Pixel 4 XL with the new price drop on T-Mobile? I was going to wait for the 4a but figure I might as well pull the trigger on the 4.

I've mentioned before my affinity for the Galaxy Active line, having owned 4-8 of the Active series. Currently using the S8 Active and I was anticipating a 9 Active but of course there was none, and it doesn't look like there will be one for the Galaxy 10 line. I talked to someone at AT&T and they said they haven't heard that there will be a 10 Active, or even at the Active line will continue moving forward.

Why. The eff. Not?

She said that with the water resistance and stronger glass then what was on the 1st few Galaxys, there's no need for an Active, and she heard the sales of the Active weren't very good. I'm still sticking with this 8 Active and haven't upgraded because I'm pretty hard on phones. I just can't see how the 9 or now the 10 could withstand how many times I've dropped and accidentally tossed this phone across the room.

What's supposed to be the most durable Galaxy now?
Not exactly a Galaxy-line phone, but I think this is their sole "rugged-phone" still in production. Also, it looks like it's a Verizon exclusive. Furthermore, I believe that the Exynos 9611 is only a mid-range chip so the Snapdragon 835 on your S8 Active is mostly likely faster.

Trade in my OnePlus 6t for the Pixel 4 XL with the new price drop on T-Mobile? I was going to wait for the 4a but figure I might as well pull the trigger on the 4.

7T just dropped to $499. Double the internal space, more ram, better processor. Only advantage Pixel has is the camera and even with that, the 7T has been getting consistent Camera software updates to improve it

Did anyone else get that "find my mobile" notification tonight (like 5 min ago)?

I got it and when i swiped down it showed the name "find my mobile" and text like this:

Googled right away and whole reddit thread of 700 comments all got it same time (even other countries).

I dont even have that app or signed up for any kind of "finder" apps/services

I got it too. No clue what it meant.

If the z flip crack happens to a lot of phones Samsung should just refund everyone and hang it up with the fold idea. I wondered how the foldable part was actual glass. Seems like it's very fragile.

Did anyone else get that "find my mobile" notification tonight (like 5 min ago)?

I got it and when i swiped down it showed the name "find my mobile" and text like this:

Googled right away and whole reddit thread of 700 comments all got it same time (even other countries).

I dont even have that app or signed up for any kind of "finder" apps/services
Got it too

Back
Top Bottom