• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tried it a few times but I like the natural glass experience better. I'm very, very careful with my electronics though.

This trio will last me for years, I'm sure (note 8, buds, active 2).

Damn :lol:

I've just been using cases with built-in plastic protectors for my Note 8 and 9, but I swore by tempered glass protectors before that and had only ever broken them in drops that would've otherwise probably damaged the screen.

Hopefully the new way the displays are curved does get us back to the days of non-loca glue and ****ing UV light applicator glass protectors for Samsung phones.

Both of my tempered glass protectors cracked by just sitting in my pocket and the edges peel. Really tempted to go without it

had the galaxy buds for about a month now and my only complaint is that the fit for me is trash, I dont trust it not to fall out if im doing anything active.

if im idle its fine but once i start moving around im always having to readjust them.

:wow: YOOOO This joint is fresh in person!
20200226_150029.jpg

If they provided a screen while closed, them I'd consider. For 1300 as is, nah.

Last edited:
Oh yeah that z flip screen is very susceptible to dents and stuff, similar to a soft screen protector. I know Samsung is proud of the tech and all but it's simply not worth 1300 to me. It's definitely a head turner though.

Back
Top Bottom